fm radio101 links - and 1 categories
CB Radio : Clubs
- Charlie Tango DX Group
- CB Radio DX Group in the UK. 27.555mhz SSB, USB, AM, FM. CB and PMR446 Radio Forum. Radio Reviews, Modifications, free membership.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Maine 2 Meter FM Simplex Challenge, VHF Contest, Wireless Society of Southern Maine
- The Maine 2 meter FM Simplex Challenge is a ham radio contest primarily designed to give 2 meter operators a chance to compete on an even basis, and have fun doing it.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HamFM Classifieds
- 100% free eBay like classified listings for any ham radio operator. Search filters for distance and item category.
[ Hits: 119 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- Small company based in Santa Maria, California, designing and manufacturing electronic products for amateur radio, education, and commercial users. Product line includes APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, as well as the ADS-SR1 Simplex Repeater, the ADS-WS1 Weather Station, the SSTVCAM slow-scan TV camera, and GTRANS protocol translator for Garmin FMI.
[ Hits: 169 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DitDit.fm - Morse Code Podcast
- DitDit.fm is a podcast celebrating morse code, the CW operating mode and amateur radio. The show is hosted by Bruce Pea, N9WKE, and features conversations with interesting CW operators, offers useful CW operating tips, and encourages amateur radio operators at all levels to get on the air, have fun and enjoy operating CW
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Ham Radio: Using Repeaters
- The most basic form of repeater receives communication on one frequency and re-transmits at a different frequency. This is known as duplex communication.
Repeaters are generally set up to operate with FM modulation on the amateur bands within the VHF (30 MHZ – 300 MHZ) and UHF frequencies (300 MHZ – 3 GHz). These are generally the frequencies used by handheld and mobile devices.
[ Hits: 70 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Getting Started with the FM Satellites
- If you can program split-frequency memories in your dual-band radio, or your dual-band radio has two VFOs, you can work an FM satellite
[ Hits: 854 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- What is System Fusion
- System Fusion is Yaesu’s implementation of Digital Amateur Radio, utilizing C4FM 4-level FSK Technology to transmit digital voice and data over the Amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yaesu FTDX101 - Official Yaesu.com
- The Official page of the FTDX101 on the Yaesu.com website, includes full description, PDF brochures, official english manuals, complete accessories list and direct link to Yaesu software download for this radio
[ Hits: 131 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Retevis RT95 - Anytone AT-778UV Review
- Review of the Retevis RT95 also marketed as Anytone AT-778UV dual band VHF UHF FM mobile radio transceiver
[ Hits: 384 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Radio Receiver for Chrome
- Receive and listen to FM and AM radio broadcasts on your browser or ChromeBook using an RTL2832U-based USB digital TV tuner.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- RS41 Radiosondes Tracker
- RS41 Tracker is a software running on Windows that it is able to decode telemetries generated by Vaisala RS41 radiosondes. Used with a FM radio receiver it allows to display radiosonde positions on a map.
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- sodiraSDR - Software Radio
- Software Defined Radio (SDR) for analog and digital modulation modes, can demodulate AM envelope, AM synchronous, AM stereo, LSB, USB, FM, FM Broadcast, DRM30, DRM+
[ Hits: 228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- 432 MHz 100W RF Power Amplifier
- This article describes the construction of a 100-Watt, 70 cm amateur band linear power amplifier. It is the result of a protracted period of experimentation during which I investigated a number of final amplifier stages from obsolete UHF FM 2-way radios.
[ Hits: 113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- A 500 Watt HF Dummy Load and Power Meter
- This project was published in the April 2004 issue of the Australian magazine Amateur Radio, and has been designed using parts which are very readily available.
[ Hits: 1662 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- mcHF QRP transceiver
- Small and inexpensive homebrew HF radio 5W Output, CW SSB AM FM, DSP, Speech Processor, Sprectrum Scope, Watefall Display. mcHF is a small, home-brewed amateur radio project. Firmware is released as open source.
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.8 ]
- RF Safety in Tower Climbing
- The risks for exposure to significant levels of RF radiation is high for tower climebers, the RF field levels near FM radio and television antennas are extremely high.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- FM broadcast transmitter Raspberry Pi
- This simple hack turns your Raspberry Pi into a powerful FM transmitter
[ Hits: 2216 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.87 ]
- Filter your Raspberry PI Transmitter
- How to limit unwanted harmonics from your raspberry Pi radio transmitter by introducing filters.
[ Hits: 291 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Receiver with RTL-SDR and Gnu Radio
- This project is a Software Defined Radio Receiver. It has a frequency range of 24MHz 1.2GHz. It can demodulate AM, FM, USB, LSB with selectable bandwidths of 600, 2400, 2800, 3200 and 6400Hz. Using a simple RTL-SDR Dongle and Raspberry Pi 3 computer using GNU RADIO
[ Hits: 171 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termscb radio : packet radio am/fm radio associated radio cb radio cb radio in tn dmr radio drm radio dsp radio fm radio frs radio gnu radio ham and cb radio ham radio ham radio 28.22 ham radio de lux
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links