fm radio132 links
Antennas : 4M
- 4m Slim Jim Antenna
- This 4m Slim Jim Antenna is cheap and easy to build yet it greatly out performs the more usual dipole due to its low angle of radiation. An SWR of 1:1 is obtainable across the 4m ham radio FM band with a simple adjustment.
[ Hits: 1510 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The GFM HB9CV Antenna
- The HB9CV is a two element beam antenna very popular with radio hams on HF and VHF bands. Offer a gain of about 4dBd , decent front to back and a small boom size of 1/8 wavelength
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.17 ]
- Build your Yagi Antenna
- An article describing how to homebew a VHF 4 elements Yagi antenna.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Grupo SAT-FM
- Grupo Brasileiro de operatores de satelites. Satellite ham radio club in Brazil
[ Hits: 144 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FM DX Antenna Company
- FM antennas for reception and transmitting on the FM broadcast band, Weather Band antennas, Wireless microphone antennas, and products to improve reception for the FM antenna, weather band radio antenna, and wireless microphone antenna.
[ Hits: 643 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- The HANDI-Finder
- This Radio Direction Finder Device Connects to an FM Receiver, Transceiver, or HT
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Shortwave Daddy
- The Shortwave Daddy is an easy to assemble PC based and USB powered AM/FM/Shortwave radio kit with many features that will delight both DX shortwave enthusiasts and experimenters seeking to learn more about microprocessor controlled radios.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 24 GHz the old way
- Using old FM microwave equipment to operate the amateur radio 24 GHz band by EA4EOZ
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Morse Telegraph - Key and Keyer - History and Development
- An overview of the development of the Morse key for sending the Morse Code, from the first camelback keys, through straight keys and sideswiper keys to the semi automatic keyers including the Vibroplex to the modern electronic keyer.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Samuel F. Morse Amateur Radio Club
- SFMARC Sacramento, CA. The Samuel F Morse Amateur Radio Club was formed by those that mainly enjoy CW. We wanted a way to bring others together who also have an interest in operating CW on-air and share the love of Field Day.
[ Hits: 226 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellites
- A list of active Amateur Radio satellites grouped by FM SSB/CW and satellite monitoring
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Kenwood TM-D710E
- VHF/UHF FM Mobile Transceiver with APRS and EchoLink Functionality official Kenwood UK site
[ Hits: 145 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spectrocom communications
- Ham radio dealer, amateur radio producrs, commercial fm,cb andn parts in Canada
[ Hits: 479 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free Radio Cafe: Pirate Radio Stations
- Pirate radio stations broadcasting on shortwave radio. Chatrooms, pirate radio forums, shortwave pirate station loggings, information on pirate radio broadcasting, pirate FM broadcasting.
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Spark is a realtime modulator software for Digital Radio Mondiale DRM, DRM+ and analog FM/AM radio standards. The software supports all code rates, bandwidths and robustness modes (A, B, C, D, E) published in the DRM standard as well as all mapping schemes, such as Standard Mapping
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Windows Software Defined Radio SDR for analogue and digital modulation types. Can decode AM and FM+RDS radio as well as DRM/DRM+ and time signals DCF77/HBG. Sodira supports the use of the RTL-SDR through use of the ExtIO_RTL2832.dll module. Demo version available.
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- FM Wireless Microphone
- This FM wireless mike can transmit voice signals to any FM Radio receiver 100 meters away.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Radio Frequency Signal Generator
- Essentials or basics of RF signal generators or microwave signal generators, their facilities, capabilities and how they work.
[ Hits: 460 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 480 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Tutorial and Basics
- A summary or tutorial about the basics of the spectrum analyzer, what it is and what it is used for.
[ Hits: 389 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar termsarmy radio manual model 18 radio radio amateur radio exam questionstheory radio shack short wave radio radio-shack-short-wave-radio ham radio portable go-kit (amateur radio por radio manual model 18 radio radio shack radio mods cb radio wireless radio microphone radio shack htx 100 10 meter radio radio shack ham radio ht paleta radio han radio a radio shack 12 587 radio radio shack 12-587 radio radio to radio cloning ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links