free map39 links
Contesting : Analysis
- LogView is a free post-contest log-visualisation tool, for analysing contest performance.
It plots the QSOs in a Cabrillo-format contest-log on to one of 8 different maps by finding the position of each QSO from an online database of about 970,000 W/VE callsigns.
[ Hits: 1443 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- Monde - pmr446
- Monde - pmr446 resource site for PMR446 users
[ Hits: 759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NS6T's Azimuthal Map
- This site provides free azimuthal maps for almost anywhere on the globe.
Create your own azimuthal map for your location. You can customize the map in a variety of ways by changing the options in the web form
[ Hits: 5782 | Votes: 164 | Rating: 8.39 ]
- Virtual Radar Server
- Virtual Radar Server is a free windows decoder of ADS-B signals received by several radio receivers and support even networked data feed. The Server publish a Google Maps-based display of aircraft positions and flight list
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
[ Hits: 1025 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TAHO.EXE a source for UI-View maps
- A cool add-on to UI-View, that enables to use the free datas of OpenStreetmap to generate APRS maps for UI-View in a few mouse clicks.
[ Hits: 1132 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- QTH Locator
- QTH Locator is free Windows program to calculate distances and angles between 2 stations, with a data base to handle and store position data (even usable as a simple logbook) and a lot of graphic stuff to display geographic positions. It is capable to display self-made maps or UIVIEW maps also. by dg4mcb
[ Hits: 2027 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- This program is a generator of coloured azimuth world maps centered on any terrestrial
position. Windows Freeware
[ Hits: 1670 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.80 ]
- Radio Works
- RadioWORKS is a tool for calculating various items related to radio waves and radio wave propagation. Get detailed information about a frequency, such as the free-space wavelength, band classification, propagation methods, common transmitter configurations, etc. Calculate antenna lengths or frequencies. View a 3D coverage map by providing a latitude / longitude coordinate and transmitter height.
[ Hits: 2630 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- GcmWin for Linux
- Great Circle Map for Linux, available for Debian, freeware by SM3GSJ
[ Hits: 510 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WorkedFields is a windows free software to displays a map showing the amateur radio field squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program.
[ Hits: 403 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- BBLogger, is a Free windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer several fatures including Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more by IK2VIW and IK2UVR
[ Hits: 3391 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.04 ]
- PocketPC freeware that track satellites, and display their position on a map of the world. It also has a display that shows other relevant information useful to Ham Radio operators to allow them to work them.
[ Hits: 3351 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VOAProp shows you typical propagation for a given hour of the day during a given month. The propagation is shown as expected signal strengths to be received from different parts of the world, plotted on a world map. Windows freeware by G4ILO
[ Hits: 1641 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Free tools for RF Coverage mapping, visual elevation, Haat, Distance, Azimuth calculations based on google maps overlays
[ Hits: 3370 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.99 ]
- Tower Coverage
- Allow you to create Tower Coverage Maps for any geographical area in the entire world. Maps are based on region and topography, taking into account for hills, mountains and trees. Commercial software allowing a free map trial
[ Hits: 2983 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.14 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5.24.38 Download
- Download latest free version of the popular Ham Radio Deluxe 5. An amateur radio suite that includes Log program, remote radio control, DM780 a multimode decoder, mapping and rotor control tools. Latest build is 5.24.38
[ Hits: 51738 | Votes: 594 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- HERALD P2P radio link design
- Sw tool to design point-to-point multi-hop microwave links and networks, 400MHz to 58 GHz. Site/Hop Configuration; Customized Antenna & Radio Equipment Libraries; Link Budget; Path Profile Analysis ,clearance, reflections; import path profiles from SRTM maps, free download.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- CallBook for iPhone
- CallBook is an Amateur Radio application that allows you to look up call signs via the free WM7D server, the QRZ Online subscription service or the HamCall subscription server and track active APRS stations on www.aprs.fi. Lookup results can be emailed and the QTH can be instantly viewed in the Maps application
[ Hits: 3503 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
You can try similar termsfree cw free fax free log free map free qsl free qso log free sat free sdr free tv free uk ham hrd free lot mac free sdr free 5 0 radio free a free ham web site
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links