half wave end fed63 links - and 1 categories
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 4Antennas : End-Fed : End Fed Half Wave Antenna
- End fed half wave antenna 40/30/20m
- For my SOTA activities, i recently bought a QRP transceiver QRP SW-3B, which is a three-band QRP CW only for 40/30/20 m.
So, i needed an antenna that would allow to use these 3 bands in SOTA portable activity.
Already having some experience with the EFHW antenna, i decided to build one for 40/30/20m.
[ Hits: 138 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for 20m 40m 80m
- How to Design and Build a Field Expedient End-Fed Half-Wave Antenna for 20m, 40m and 80m. This Shorty 80m EFHW comprises a 49:1 autotransformer (to match the very high impedance at the end of a half-wave wire), a half-wavelength wire for 40m (also a quarter-wavelength for 80m), a loading coil and a short tail wire. The coil and the short tail wire (about 6 feet) make up the other quarter wave on 80m.
[ Hits: 108 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4 ]
- The GAWANT Antenna
- The GAWANT Antenna, or Shinagawa Antenna is an half-wave vertical end-fed in a FT817-friendly package
[ Hits: 116 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
Pages: [prev] 1 2 3 4
Not satisfied ? Lookup Google Custom Search Engine for half wave end fed
Search half wave end fed with: Yahoo!, DuckDuckGo , Bing
You can try similar termsend fed half wave half wave end fed end fed half wave antenna half wave antenna half wave vertical half wave vertical antenna half square half-square half folded dipole half size g5rv half square antenna half-square antenna 5/8 wave 5/8 wave vhf zz wave net
Get our links, Everywhere!
Follow us on Social Networks
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links