ham radio logger16 links
- ST2NH's Radio Amateur Blog
- ST2NH blog - first ham blog from africa fatures
[ Hits: 1523 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9 ]
- PA3ANG's Weblog
- Dutch ham radio station includes links to personal online scanners with live streaming on the net
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Resonant Frequency: The Ham Radio Podcast - blogger
- This was the blogger home page of the Resonant Frequency podcast. Follow the link to get to new web site.
[ Hits: 1217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- VK Logger Discussion Forums
- Popular discussion forum about ham radio frequented mostly by VK operators.
[ Hits: 536 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.55 ]
- QSORDER - Listen to yourself
- QSO Recorder Indexing service. This site allows radio amateurs to share their contest and DXpedition audio recordings, usually made with the N1MM Logger+ and the Qsorder plugin
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Hamlog is online cloud platform for active amateur radio operators. It supports various on the air activities of various clubs, associations and national amateur radio organizations, allows them to create award programs and deliver awards to those who earned them. Hamlog also has a built-in real-time logger, which allows operators to enter QSO in the system as they make them. It supports multiple callsigns, multiple locations, multi-station activities, etc. Soon it will allow to connect transceivers and other ham radio devices right to the browser, allowing easy online logging virtually anywhere.
[ Hits: 30 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- TR4W Contest Logger
- TR4W (TR for Windows) is a free and open source log book program for operating in ham radio contests. Based on source code of the TR LOG MS-DOS program, kindly provided by Larry Tyree, N6TR, supports 155 contests and SO2R
[ Hits: 1858 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- N1MM Logger+
- N1MM Logger+ is one of the most popular contest logging programs for Windows and it is the evolution of the N1MM classic. N1MM Logger plus is fully free to download and to use software featuring automatic CW generation, rotator and radio control, suport for So2R, cluster support, winkeyer interface, import export cabrillo and adif formats and many more features. Download N1MM from the official web site with latest callsign files and updated.
[ Hits: 14120 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 7.37 ]
- Advanced ham radio Linux logger based on Firebird database. Provides radio control based on hamlib libraries, DX cluster connection, QRZ callbook, a grayliner, ON6DP QSL manager database support and a most accurate country resolution algorithm based on country tables developed by OK1RR. CQRLOG is strongly focused on easy operation and maintenance.
[ Hits: 2695 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- Simple logger for Linux based ham radio station, can run on most popular linux distributions, offers dx cluster connection, display of QRZ data and pictures, search function, search duplicates, award module.
[ Hits: 410 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- This utility was written as an interface between N1MMLogger and Logger32. Freeware windows Log Converter.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- UR5FCM Log
- UR5FCM Log a powerful Ham Logbook. It is a working center on radio station on daily realization of radio communications, and also, since version 1.1.61 new features of work in digital aspects of connection
[ Hits: 1358 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Free ham radio logging software for Mac OS X by SM7YEA
[ Hits: 1420 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- KLog is a multiplatform, multilanguate free ham radio logger, that runs on Linux, Windows and macOSx.
KLog provides QSO management, useful QSL management DX-Cluster client, DXCC management, club log integration, WSJT-X and DX Marathon support.
[ Hits: 52 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- LogHX freeware logger software
- LogHX is a freeware windows ham radio logger software, designed as complete Ham Radio environment. Radio control interface, online log book interfaces, cluster access, adif and cabrillo exports, antenna rotor control, Digital CW and SSB macros, full QSL management
[ Hits: 695 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Ham Cockpit
- Ham Cockpit is a program of a new type. All of its functions are implemented in the plugins, the main program simply loads the plugins and helps them work together. Ham Cockpit is an integrated environment for a Radio Amateur that every user can build according to his needs. It can work as SDR client, a logger, a cluster monitor, a propagation prediction tool, or have any combination of these working together.
[ Hits: 422 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termsham radio logger ac logger bb logger logger logger 32 net logger vk logger apple logger call logger data logger logger linux logger program n1mm logger n1mm logger+ station logger
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links