l antennas1258 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : Baluns
- QRP Magnetic longwire balun with VHF-splitter
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
[ Hits: 3007 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Balun for folded dipoles
- A 1:4 balun suitable for folded dipole antennas
[ Hits: 4666 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 3.4 ]
- Feeder Radiation
- Connecting centre fed antennas, dipoles, yagis, rhombics, loops to coaxial cable, unless care is taken, it is not difficult to end up with feeder radiation resulting in power loss and the radiation characteristics changes
[ Hits: 1727 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Noise Reduction on 40m
- DF9CY implementation of W1HIS suggestion of inserting a common mode choke into a 40m antennas feed-line.
[ Hits: 1271 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The Mini-K9AY Antenna
- A reduced size of the popular K9AY receiving loop antenna
[ Hits: 674 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.67 ]
- VHF/UHF Quad Antenna
- Article by N6JSX on homebrewing quad antennas for VHF and UHF.
[ Hits: 4529 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Weatherproof Vertical Antennas - Slim Jim
- How to make a Weatherproof Vertically Polarised Omnidirectional Aerial, The Slim Jim Antenna
[ Hits: 5223 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Why Are Antennas Built to Look Like They Do?
- Basic anctenna theory, general information on antennas
[ Hits: 371 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Groundplane Antennas at Various Heights
- Mounting on Roof or at Ground Level? Why ground plane antenna works better at lower level.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Wire Loss and Antenna Gain
- Discussion at eham about wire size used in wire antennas, and how it affects the gain of the antenna
[ Hits: 775 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Multi Band Wire HF Antennas
- Notes on multi band HF antennas by G8JNJ
[ Hits: 1002 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- A view of the NCDXF Multiband beacon and a cluster of stacked yagi antennas.
[ Hits: 311 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Radiosonde : how to listen to them
- Frequencies and location of every meteo radiosonde launching centres in Europe. Equipments, antennas, history, SondeMonitor and BalloonTrack tutorials
[ Hits: 654 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Balloon Antennas
- Launching a balloon or kite supported tall vertical or protracted inverted L.
[ Hits: 2880 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5 ]
- An Introduction to 24 GHz
- Article provides a guide on how to use 24 GHz band and what to expect, including Active modes, equipment, propagation and antennas for this band in by VE3SMA
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Understanding Amateur Radio NVIS
- Understanding Amateur Radio NVIS Antennas and Propagation, derived from The ARRL Antenna Book and QST Articles
[ Hits: 891 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Products and books for the radio hobbist.
Antennas, Coax cables, filters,Lightning Protection, Wire & Cable, Books
[ Hits: 709 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Tower Electronics
- PL-259, Motorola & N connectors, Coax Seal, universal adapter kit, TNC, Mini-UHF, SMA, F & BNC connectors, audio connectors,antenna mounts and antennas
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- DF9CY Technical Articles and Material
- A collection of technical articles on antennas, radios and other stuff.
[ Hits: 794 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links