l antennas1283 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : 40M : 40 meter Vertical Antennas
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 2263 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- Comparison of 70 Mhz antennas
- Comparison of 50 and 70 Mhz antennas, commercial and home made projects
[ Hits: 1319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Coax Dipole Calculator
- An efficient program to calculate dimensions of coax dipoles, or bazooka antennas considering velocity length of different coax cables. Express dimensions in feet/inch and meters/cm. Freeware by VE3SQB
[ Hits: 14693 | Votes: 54 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20863 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 8517 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- The HB9CV antenna
- Basics and principles of the HB9CV antenna by Rudolf Baumgartner. This antenna join electric advantages of the two elements direct feeded aerials with the mechanical advantages of the Yagi antennas, in French.
[ Hits: 5638 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.54 ]
- DCTL Antennas and other compact antennas
- The Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop is an inexpensive, effective, resonant alternative that can fit in a 8' tall by 12' or so wide space, like a wall, or balcony, even on 80 meters. 160 meters from an apartment, a full wave look and a cage dipole
[ Hits: 4178 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- HF antenna for high rise dwellers
- If you have ever tried transmitting on HF from a tall block of apartments, where it's just not possible to erect a substantial aerial system, then this article is for you
[ Hits: 4815 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.4 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1709 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- Antennas and Transmission Lines Myths
- Antennas, Transmission Lines, Tuners - Myths, Mysteries and Qualifiers By Don Wilhelm W3FPR
[ Hits: 525 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3304 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.6 ]
- Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
[ Hits: 10925 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.3 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2522 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 932 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Passion RadioAmateur 2.0
- French Blog about amateur radio and new technologies, Internet, Hyperfréquences (SHF), DX Radio et Contests, Antennas and Videos by F1JXQ
[ Hits: 305 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- M5AML John
- M5AML - SSTV, Aerials (antennas), SSTV, Rallies, UK prefixes
[ Hits: 398 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.5 ]
- Electrical half-wave dipoles HF antennas
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 3316 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Accurate Inductance Calculator
- This page allows you to calculate in the most accurate way high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas q bar antennas qrp antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links