l antennas1249 links - and 45 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Single support gain antennas for 80-160 meters
- On 80 and 160 meters an antenna with modest gain and good front-to-back (F/B) ratio, along with a steerable pattern, can be very effective for contesting.
[ Hits: 3203 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Magnetic Loop calculator
- Magnetic loop antenna calculator and loop antenna design program for windows let you calculate dimensions for magnetic loops antennas, in german
[ Hits: 5572 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.24 ]
- Directional arrays
- About collinear array antennas
[ Hits: 4233 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Design your Own Super J Pole
[ Hits: 17236 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Turn Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground and Modeling Helices in NEC-2
[ Hits: 1892 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Conductors for HF Antennas
- Putting up an antenna for the low bands? What kind of wire will you use? This analysis may change your plans.
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- Conductors for HF antennas : Foil
- About foil conductors
[ Hits: 1187 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Antenna construction hints
- Hints about Jpole Yagi and Quad antennas
[ Hits: 2594 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.2 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 4087 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 14298 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- Antentop: Loop Antennas
- Article on radiation patterns of small loops, equivalent circuits of loop antenna, small loops as receiving antennas, ferrite loops
[ Hits: 1976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8 ]
- Dave's Loop Antennas
- N2DS home made loop page
[ Hits: 5243 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- Optimizing half-wave sloper arrays for 160 meters
- This article presents a 160-meter variation of this family of antennas and, more importantly, a discussion of the details of how to get such a beast
working really well.
[ Hits: 4950 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3773 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Another way to look at vertical antennas
- What iss the difference between a dipole and a vertical? Maybe not as much as you think. Come along
and try another point of view.
[ Hits: 3835 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Gamma match example
- A gamma match example
[ Hits: 17478 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 4.21 ]
- Trapped antennas
- ARRL index of document about trapped antennas and notes on traps usage
[ Hits: 2865 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 4073 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Short radials for ground-plane antennas
- Think your elevated radials always have to be full size? N6LF lets you in on some great ideas to lessen the “wingspan” of radials, especially near the beach.
[ Hits: 2113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 7 Mhz traps for W3DZZ
- Homebrewing traps for the W3DZZ wire dipole Antennas. Article in Dutch with some interesting pictures
[ Hits: 14987 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 4.51 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas qrp antennas rdf antennas sw antennas tv antennas vhf antennas 10 meter antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links