l antennas1331 links - and 47 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Low bands antennas
- An article on TX and RX antennae for the low bands 80 and 160m by EI7BA
[ Hits: 3066 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7 ]
- The 7-Hex Driven Vertical Array
- The array consists of 7 vertical antennas arranged as 6 verticals in a hexagon shape plus 1 additional vertical in the center of the hexagon
[ Hits: 1667 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Inverted V antenna
- A french document about Inverted V dipole antennas
[ Hits: 2545 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Loop Antenna News and Information Forum
- This is the Loop Antenna Group to Ask Your Questions, Get Answers and Information about Loop Antennas for improved your Radio Listening and Enjoyment.
[ Hits: 1369 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- K5OE, Introduction To Amateur Satellite Ground Station Antennas
- There are many kinds of satellite antennas that will get you on the birds and allow you to have lots of fun
[ Hits: 3547 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- Types of Antennas for Satellites
- What type of antenna should I get? Well, the best type of antenna for working the OSCAR satellites are circular polarized antennas
[ Hits: 4787 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Types of Coax in Satellite operations
- Coax is a very important part of a satellite station. It is almost as important as the antennas you choose.
[ Hits: 2344 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- Quarter Wave Verticals
- One of the most useful antennas in the repertoire is the Marconi or quarter wave grounded vertical antenna. Its invention made it possible to halve the length of antennas, simplifying communications, especially at HF and below.
[ Hits: 1728 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 90 foot irrigation tubing vertical
- Experimenting with making vertical antennas out of aluminum irrigation tubing.
[ Hits: 2198 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2568 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- WT4Y - Amateur Radio Blog
- WT4Y Amateur Radio, stealth antennas, computerized logs, QSL card images
[ Hits: 299 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Amateur radio, Technology, Towers, Land, Wilderness, real estate, Visalia DX Convention Report #1 Flexradio Antennas Dxpedition, Elecraft introduces K3, here are pictures of the radio from the outside and inside from the Visalia DX Convention
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- P3A - Russian contest team
- On this page you will find information about previous, current and future operations of our contest team, different articles, links and info about contesting, DXing, contests calendar, propagation, antennas, equipment, awards, and much more.
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Intensitronics Corp Select-A-Tenna
- Manufacturer of Select-A-Tenna Products since 1971
AM Radio Antennas
[ Hits: 1076 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8 ]
- A small company that specializes in antennas and accessories for radio hobbyists who enjoy DXing the AM broadcast and LW bands
[ Hits: 2328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Troubleshooting Traps
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.
[ Hits: 2702 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Used Radio Sales
- Sell used low band, mid band and hi band vhf radios and mobile antennas. Used Radio Sales can program these radios to suit your needs.
[ Hits: 563 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Yagi-logper is a linux GPL program to model a Yagi or Log-periodic antennas with horizontal cylindrical dipoles.
[ Hits: 1605 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Beverage antenna switch
- How could we share the Beverage antennas on more than one station using this homemade remote antenna switch, a project by TK5EP
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Simple anti-static device
- With all the wire you have out, you may run into a problem with static buildup on the antennas. This static may try to make its way into your receiver, causing you major problems and damage that can run into a lot of money.
[ Hits: 859 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
You can try similar terms136 khz antennas 432 mhz antennas 440 antennas antennas antennas 4g antennas 80 m antennas for 160 cb antennas end fed antennas fm antennas hf antennas 101 hi q antennas log antennas mw antennas owa antennas
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links