la pass ic35 links
Antennas : Baluns : 1 to 1 Balun
- Practical Guanella 1:1 balun
- This article proposes a lossy transmission line model of a practical Guanella 1:1 balun that is effective for all frequencies within and immediately adjacent to the pass band
[ Hits: 3396 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The DXXE Group was created in January 2005 by Mexican radio amateurs that share a passion for DX, contests, expeditions and island activations.
[ Hits: 290 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PROCOM Antennas
- Manufacturer of communications antennas, bandpass filters, RF combiners, receiver multicouplers, diplexers, duplexers, RF connectors, RF circulators, RF isolators, RF couplers and SWR meters
[ Hits: 5398 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 930 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Radiopejlorientering - Radio Direction Finding
- The Swedish ARDF page is mainly presented in the Swedish language, but some articles are in English.
[ Hits: 548 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2135 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- All American
- Distributor of electronic components, ull range of semiconductors (active components), including relays, circuit breakers, transistors, diodes, memory devices, microprocessors, microcontrollers, and other integrated cuircuits, as well as passive components, such as capacitors, resistors, inductors, and electromechanical products, including cable, switches, connectors, filters, and sockets.
[ Hits: 901 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Jameco carries over 50,000 semiconductors, passives, interconnects, electromechanical, power supplies, LEDs and other popular electronic component
[ Hits: 251 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Program to mechanize Smith Chart operation
This graphics-intensive program is a valuable transmission-line calculator for both advanced and beginning users. Based on the venerable and highly intuitive Smith chart, it provides high-accuracy computations without recourse to paper, compass or straightedge.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DSTAR SWITCH
- An open collaborated project for creating base libraries and applications to allow the passing of information from the host computer to the D-STAR radio and vice versa.
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Freeware real time DSP filter particularly for applications of amateur radios , IIR, FIR filter, low-pass, high-pass, band-pass filter, band suppressor (notch filter) individually adjustable
[ Hits: 5899 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.26 ]
- DOS Freeware, DSPBOX is an attempt to code the Texas Instruments DSK 'C50 in such a way
to make it behave like a commercial DSP noise reduction unit, like the
NIR-12, the TimeWave 599+ and others. Not only the noise reduction function
has been implemented, but automatic notch, AGC and Band Pass have as well.
[ Hits: 2275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- NuTest is a complete XP/Vista compatible training package that will help you obtain or upgrade your FCC Amateur Radio License by passing the written theory tests.
It creates interactive on-screen and printed tests using the official ARRL/FCC question pools.
[ Hits: 2717 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Satscape is a freeware program for the PC Macintosh and Linux. It produces real-time displays of where any Satellite is, and predicts passes for your locale. There are about 8000+ satellites in orbit, a lot of these are just junk and debris such as discarded rocket bodies, but quite a few are working Satellites.
[ Hits: 10958 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting
[ Hits: 12426 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- SatTrack Suite
- Satellite Tracking and Orbit Propagation, Reports and Mission Planning Products, Pass Scheduling and Orbit Event Analysis, Dynamic Communications Link Modeling, 3-D Visualization of Complex Scenarios
User Defined Regions and Contours, Constellation and Formation Flying Support, Global Positioning System Coverage
[ Hits: 2368 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- 5th order High Pass VHF Filter
- Sometimes many VHF-UHF modern transceivers have problems with BROADCAST Interference and CROSS-modulation from FM commercial broadcast stations this article shows a simple Batteworth HI-Pass VHF Filter to reduce this problem
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Low Pass Filters
- Article explaining electronic network of low pass filters
[ Hits: 720 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scanner and tranceiver mods
- Kenwood, Icom, Yaesu, Sony, Uniden Bearcat, Wilson MARK II & IV
[ Hits: 12497 | Votes: 56 | Rating: 6.29 ]
You can try similar terms30 mhz low pass la pass ic rc low pass tra pass vhf low pass 6m low pass filter ban pass filters hi pass filter lc band pass low pass filter low pass filters pass antenna pass band pass filter uhf pass filter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links