Antennas : 40M
- 40M Twin Half-Square Array
- 40 meters elevated vertical antenna array at VA7ST
[ Hits: 3344 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Phased 40M Wire Verticals
- Experiments with phased wire vertical antennas on 40 meters at VA7ST
[ Hits: 2705 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.5 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Crossfire Phasing
- Phased antennas elements use radiated fields from multiple elements to produce nulls.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 579 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3276 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7 ]
- A 2 Meter phased array antenna
- Phased array Ground Planes antennas for 144 Mhz
[ Hits: 3936 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.8 ]
- Vertical phased Array
- A SM3HXD vertical phased array antenna system
[ Hits: 1318 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1960 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- G3WZT Phased Verticals
- Vertical phased antenna systems plans by G3WZT
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 735 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- 4 Square Vertical Phased Array
- Improve your 80 and 160 meter signal without a Yagi!
[ Hits: 16246 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Four square phased verticals
- This page is a short description of the four phased verticals system i've build and used. It is primarily intendend to be used on the lower bands 160m, 80m, 40m.
[ Hits: 2998 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Phasing of two identical antennas
- Phased Spaced Active Whips and Broadband Loops by WA1ION
[ Hits: 363 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2 ]
- Phased Arrays
- Phased arrays of short vertical antennas, pdf file
[ Hits: 4557 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.25 ]
- Phased vertical antennas
- Phased vertical antenna system in french
[ Hits: 1814 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 4144 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.
[ Hits: 7666 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsphased 2m phased array phased vertical phased verticals 2 element phased array 40 meter phased array four square phased verticals phased array 2 element
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links