radio clock12 links
- Piexx Cunputer and Electronics
- Design and build custom electronics for clock enthusiasts, Juke Box collectors and the ham radio community. Produces radio interfaces, and radio upgrades.
[ Hits: 1098 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- Low-frequency radio time signals
- Several national physics laboratories operate radio transmitters that broadcast a time code signal.
[ Hits: 310 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kenwood TS-940 Mods
- Modifications for the Kenwood TS-940, TS-940S LCD Clock Display Erratic Operation, Talk Power Improvement, erratic display, ALC mod
[ Hits: 1526 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3 ]
- MSF radio time signal
- The MSF radio signal is a dedicated standard-frequency and time broadcast that provides an accurate and reliable source of UK civil time. It is available 24 hours a day across the whole of the UK and beyond. The signal operates on a frequency of 60 kHz and carries a time and date code that can be received and decoded by a wide range of readily-available radio-controlled clocks.
[ Hits: 47 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1859 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Kangaroo Tabor Software
- HF Communications Analysis and Prediction Tools for Amateur Radio and communications professionals. Featuring: WinCAP Wizard, Beacon-Time Wizard, GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard, ID Wizard, KTS Clock Screen Saver, NERDAlert 2000
[ Hits: 3321 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 8.09 ]
- Radio Clock
- Radio Clock listens to radio time signals from your radio and corrects the time on your PC clock
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- World Clock
- This World Clock displays time in two user selectable time zones. Each time zone can be switched between 12h and 24h format.
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- LCD Clock
- Ham Radio LCD Clock Utility for Macintosh OS X and Windows by GM4JJJ
[ Hits: 912 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.5 ]
- HamClock - Ham Radio Desk Clock
- Keep track of much more than the time with this Wi-Fi enabled device. HamClock is a desk clock that could show accurate time, geography, time zone, solar activ- ity, sunrise and sunset times, Maiden- head locators, beam heading,
[ Hits: 2087 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.57 ]
- PI4ino - A Generic Arduino Beacon Controller
- Generic PI4 + CW + Carrier Arduino Beacon Controller with interfacing to Analog Devices AD9833 DDS AD9850 DDS, AD9851 DDS, AD9912 DDS
, AD9913 DDS, ADF4350 and ADF4351 synthesizers, ADF5355 synthesizer, ADF5356 synthesizer, Radio modulated by an audio soft-DDS Reverse DDS, RDDS microwave unit, Silicon Labs Si5351A programmable clock generator, Silicon Labs Si570 programmable XO/VCXO, Texas Instruments LMX2541 synthesizer
[ Hits: 1719 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.71 ]
- The Micro20 III Pocket Size SSB RTX for 20m
- DK7IH QRP transceiver for 14 MHz. This small and compact home made transceiver with a max power output of 5W, the VFO module is based on the clock oscillator chip Si5351A by Silicon Labs ATmega168 and OLED 1306
[ Hits: 241 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsradio clock clock dx clock gps clock ham clock lcd clock sun clock utc clock clock program clock sync digital clock sync clock the world clock world clock interactive world clock
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links