rf antenna367 links - and 1 categories
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3660 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5753 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2871 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4637 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- The Hairpin Monopole Antenna
- Numerous questions have been raised concerning its performance, namely How can a balanced structure radiate? and What is its impedance? This article will attempt to answer these questions.
[ Hits: 1427 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Turn Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground and Modeling Helices in NEC-2
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.75 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1529 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5748 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The DBJ-2 portable J-Pole
- A Portable VHF-UHF Roll-up J-pole Antennam that resonates on both bands but actually performs as a half wave radiator on both bands
[ Hits: 3962 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The WWVB Receiving Antenna
- The construction of this antenna is intended to be inexpensive, fast, and effective. Very capable in receiving WWVB from california.
[ Hits: 2990 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Magnetic loop for 30-10 M
- A light and portable magnetic loop antenna
with improved bandwidth and performance by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 1.8 to 21 Mhz Magnetic Loop antenna
- Magnetic loops are a compromise antenna and performance will be down on a full size-wire antenna particurlarly on lower HF Bands. This article compare this magnetic loop with a full-sized wire antenna on 80 meters by VK3YE
[ Hits: 11077 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.26 ]
- W0OXB All-band Zep Antenna
- W0OXB All-band Centerfed Zep Antenna 160m-6m
[ Hits: 3114 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- HB9MTN C-Pole Porable antenna
- A vertical monoband that's small, light and portable, needs no counterpoise and performs as well as a home antenna
[ Hits: 3892 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.43 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1600 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 4012 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- W3HH Antenna
- A large bandwidth wire antenna, with a good performance
[ Hits: 683 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 2296 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Passion RadioAmateur 2.0
- French Blog about amateur radio and new technologies, Internet, Hyperfréquences (SHF), DX Radio et Contests, Antennas and Videos by F1JXQ
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 534 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna analyzer antenna 1.2 ghz antenna 10 6 2 antenna 10 80 antenna 10 80m antenna 10 ghz antenna 100 antenna 100 m antenna 100 mhz antenna 10m antenna 10m end fed antenna 11 m antenna 11 mhz antenna 11 mt antenna 11m antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links