rv antenna193 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 80M
- 80m Limited Space Antenna
- 46ft multi-band antenna for small gardens. Works well on 80m. An excellent DX performer and is an ideal replacement for your half size G5RV
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Frame Antenna for 80m
- A frame antenna for the 80 meters band, built to be folded and to be easy to be mounted and dismounted. This antenna is suitable for indoor and QRP use, bandwidth is just 10kHz and should be observed a proper distance while transmitting due to high voltage.
[ Hits: 347 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Bent Dipoles reference website
- Antenna modeling discussions about What happens if... a dipole is bent horizontally, laterally, vertically. Zig-zag, meander, catenary curve.
Effect of sag, elevation, radials. OCF off-center feed, harmonics. Includes 4NEC2 antenna models for each study.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 4-Square antennas in theory and practice
- 4 Square Antenna in theory and practice Observations and experiences of DF6QV June 2014. This article discuss the components of this antenna system and the influence of ground conditions and distance between the elements
[ Hits: 427 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- ZS6BKW vs G5RV
- An exaustive comparison of the two antenna models including antenna Patterns/SWR at 40 ft center height, 27 ft end height ~148 Degree Included Angle
[ Hits: 655 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Morgain 40 80
- A multiband no traps antenna that can work on 40 and 80 meters band. Total lenght of this wire antenna is 20 meters, that make this antenna suitable for restricted lots or backyards. Article in Italian with some interesting pictures taken.
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Overview on some SOTA portable antennas
- A review of some portable antennas for SOTA operations, including linked dipoles, end-fed, verticals
[ Hits: 517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stealthy / Covert Antennas
- This article deal with various means to covertly operate radio systems while going unobserved.
[ Hits: 401 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Basic Wire Antennas Part I
- A presentation of popular wire antenna models like Dipoles, half size, full size, doble zepp, ocf dipoles, G5RV
[ Hits: 1139 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Some Useful ZS6BKW Modifications
- The ZS6BKW antenna evolved from an optimization of the G5RV antenna. The SWR on 80m is too high and the 40 ft ladder line matching section is a little too long on 17m and a little too short on 10m
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV to ZS6BKW modification
- A homemade modification of a G5RV antenna into a ZS6BKW to be able to work on 40, 20, 17, 12, 10 and 6m
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Radio Antenna Installation on a Van
- The RoadTrek design presents some unique challenges to us hams. Here an example of a VHF and HF antenna installation on a VAN
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- What is Radio Propagation - RF propagation
- Discover the key facts about what radio propagation is, the different types available and how they affect different frequencies.
[ Hits: 81 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 scanner antenna from old tv antenna antenna analyzer antenna 144 antenna antenna 40m antenna ezo antenna 6, 2, 440 antenna bow tie antenna swl antenna antenna-pmr-446 cb-antenna 70 mhz antenna 2m antenna 144 mhz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links