rv antenna169 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 4046 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 17628 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.28 ]
- Omni-Gain Vertical Collinear Antenna
- This rugged antenna, an omnidirectional collinear, is capable of surviving harsh environments. It's a good choice for repeater installations and can be top, or side mounted to the tower by WA6SVT
[ Hits: 10345 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.86 ]
- Dipole antenna
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the dipole antenna or dipole aerial that is widely used on its own and as the basis for other antenna designs.
[ Hits: 3076 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3 ]
- G5RV antenna
- Review by G3TXQ and comparison to its modificated versions. SWR Measurements on inverted V setup and comparison from EZNEC model and a real one.
[ Hits: 1611 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4 ]
- The G5RV antenna by WB2VUO
- This is from a posting on the BARK PBBS Keith, WB2VUO
[ Hits: 2323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- The G5RV Multiband Antenna
- A French translation of the ARRL antenna compendium chapter about the G5RV Multi-band antenna,
[ Hits: 1560 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Shortened G5RV
- A shortened G5RV antenna design
[ Hits: 3711 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Axial-Mode Helical Antennas
- Notes on Axial-Mode Helical Antennas in Amateur Service. Helix Basics, Modeling Issues, and Short Helical Antennas Over Perfect Ground
[ Hits: 1582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Skywire Loop Antenna
- Also known as W0MHS Loop Skywire or Full Wave Loop Antenna, here you can find N1SU interesting observations on this antennas.
[ Hits: 4095 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.8 ]
- Loop Antennas and Calculator
- KA1FSB loop calculator give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The easy calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
[ Hits: 14420 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.47 ]
- IC706/FT817 portable whip antenna
- Suitable antenna for owners of an IC706 or FT817, 857 and other HF portable transceivers.
You can an be QRV in a few minutes on all ham-bands from 80m to 6m and even on 2m by PA0FBK
[ Hits: 7443 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.6 ]
- Verticals. Ground systems and some history
- Article gives a good overview of the basics and reflects the accepted wisdom from BC antenna work.
[ Hits: 1431 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- The humble Yagi or should that be Uda
- Article about Yagi-UDA antennas
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- A remote antenna tuner
- Interesting project to remotely control, using a servo control circuit, a common commercial antenna tuner by N30X
[ Hits: 11420 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- The ZS6BKW Multiband HF Antenna
- Antenna design from ZS6BKW (G0GSF), similar to the G5RV, but it actually resonates on five bands
It's only 90 ft long 27.51 m, with a 40 ft 12.2 m downlead
[ Hits: 5255 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- ZS6BKW Antenna
- A G5RV revisitation by G0GSF Brian in a PDF File
[ Hits: 4018 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- W7AIA, Clark County Amateur Radio Club
- Clark county amateur radio club serving sw washington for 75 years! come find out how our local ham club offers programs that cover everything from the history of morse code and call signs to ham radio antennas
[ Hits: 447 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.5 ]
- Bob's Electronics
- Bob's Electronics serve a wide market of customers throughout the Midwes, supports brand names such as Bendix King, ICOM, Relm, Uniden, Antenna Specialist, Antennex, Cushcraft, DB Products, Maxrad, Sinclair, and numerous others.
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1785 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
You can try similar terms11m antenna 144 mhz antenna 220 mhz antenna 2m antenna 2m ssb antenna 3g antenna 40 80 m antenna 446 antenna 4g antenna 60 mhz antenna 6m antenna 70 cm antenna 70 mhz antenna 800 mhz antenna antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links