sdr receiver53 links
Antennas : Receiving
- Archimedean Spiral Antenna for RTLSDR
- Dodgy plans to make Archimedean spiral antenna for RTLSDR software defined radio receiver. Made of two equal lengths of coaxial cable seems to be the easiest circularly polarized antenna to make that will cover a broad range of the rtlsdr dongles E4000 tuners
[ Hits: 795 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- HB9FX Internet Remote Base JN37XH Hochwacht Zofingen Switzerland
- Tune and / or listen between 10kHz - 10GHz to professional Online-Receivers as Rhode & Schwarz EK070 or AEG E1900/3, Amateur-Radio-Transceivers, Web-SDR, Digital-Modes, Repeaters, EchoLink, APRS or control Antenna-Switch-Matrix, Antenna-Tuner, SWR & PWR- Control or Web-Cams.
[ Hits: 12859 | Votes: 104 | Rating: 4.69 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 42036 | Votes: 421 | Rating: 5.24 ]
- WebSDR in Canada
- WebSDR receiver located at the University of British Columbia Amateur Radio Society by VE7KA
[ Hits: 2175 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 2.27 ]
- The SoftRock-40 is a small, low-cost, good-performing "software defined radio" receiver that plugs into a computer USB port and delivers I-Q audio signals to the computer's sound card. It was designed by Tony Parks, KB9YIG and Bill Tracey, KD5TFD as an "SDR sampler project" for hams everywhere to easily try out software defined radio.
[ Hits: 8361 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7 ]
- SSB-electronic gmbh based in Germany produces coax cables and connectors, rf parts and components, SDR receivers and transceivers, transvertes, attenuators, coax relays, precision directional couplers.
[ Hits: 1800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- Develops and manufactures radios and telecommunication devices for special applications. SDR Receivers, Digital HF transmitters, Digital SSB Exciter.
[ Hits: 1455 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2262 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2922 | Votes: 61 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Cross Country Wireless
- UK manufacturer of ham radio accessories, including TNX, SDR receivers, RF Diplexers Triplexers, bandpass filters, iambic memory keyers.
[ Hits: 1204 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7 ]
- Yaesu FT-2000 Panadapter
- Yaesu FT-2000 Panadapter, using the Softrock 9 Lite, SDR receiver kit
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Fenu-Radio Shortwave Receivers and more
- Shortwave radio receivers review site featuring radios by JRC AOR Icom Kenwood Lowe Yaesu Perseus SDR CiaoRadio SDR Drake Hagenuk Sony Kneisner&Doering Reuter and RadioJet
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9 ]
- CuteSDR Open-Source application for
MacOSX , Linux, and Windows designed to run with RFSPace SDR receiver
[ Hits: 4513 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 83089 | Votes: 1181 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A Windows based Spectral Analysis/Receiver Program primarily used with the SDR-IQ, SDR-14 , SDR-IP, RF capturing hardwares
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9 ]
- PA3FWM's software defined radio page
- Experimenting with the new way of building a radio receiver known as "software-defined radio". This page gives some information about this project.
[ Hits: 3888 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 6.07 ]
- iSDR is a software defined radio application compatible with the Apple iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. iSDR is designed for experimenters, shortwave listeners, and amateur radio enthusiasts who would like a truly portable software-defined radio receiver.
[ Hits: 9025 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- SoftRock SDR Interest Group
- 5000+ member discussion group for the low-cost series of SoftRock SDR receiver and transceiver kits.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- OH2NLT Experimental Digital HF Receiver
- SDR project based on a TI AFREDI8201 chipset with both ADC and DDC functions.
This SDR needs no external PC and is a RX only.
[ Hits: 2265 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
- An SDR receiver project
- A project for a SDR receiver by Juan Domenech Fernandez
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4 ]
You can try similar termsdc receiver fm receiver sdr receiver 2 meter receiver on line receiver online receiver us progressive receiver regen receiver regenerative receiver vhf radio receiver wideband receiver 7 mhz direct conversion receiver a 2 tube regenerative receiver super regen receiver super regenerative receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links