dc receiver25 links
Antennas : Receiving
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 - 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 6212 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6 ]
- Kiwa Electronics
- Kiwa Electronics is a company that specializes in accessory equipment for the radio enthusiast. Our products include Filter Modules to improve receiver performance, a High Performance Medium Wave Air Core Loop Antenna for improved broadcast band reception, the Pocket Loop Antenna, the Earth Monitor, BCB Rejection Filter and Broadband and SW Preamps. We also offer numerous performance upgrades for popular receivers.
[ Hits: 2935 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.8 ]
- Digital Radio Box
- DiRaBox Digital Radio Box PC-controlled Shortwave Receiver for Software Defined Radio. The shortwave spectrum offers worldwide reception possibilities like broadcast and amateur radio.
[ Hits: 2163 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- 136 kHz direct conversion receiver
- IK2PII describe here a simple direct conversion receiver, thinked for QRSS and DFCW communications, as companion of ARGO or SPECTRAN programs.
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- HRX80 80 meters receivers for APRS
- 80-meter peilontvanger / receiver includes printed circuit sample and list of components
[ Hits: 997 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- A PC as VLF receiver
- Using a PC with soundcard as a VLF receiver, how to use your PC as a receiver for narrow-band signals in the VLF radio spectrum by DL4YHF
[ Hits: 774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8 ]
- IC-7700 Receiver Tests
- Testing the Icom IC-7700 on the mediumwave broadcast reception by VA7OJ
[ Hits: 148 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- The AM stereo page
- A comprehensive listing of AM Stereo radio stations in North America with listening tips, news, AM mono to stereo radio conversion information, sources of AM Stereo receivers and a history of AM Stereo broadcasting.
[ Hits: 940 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 9.88 ]
- Radio Worldwide on Shortwave
- Kurzwelle, shortwave, Radio , DX, broadcasting, QRG, SWL, receiver, Empf§nger, BCDX, DX-Clubs, hobby, QSL, schedules, Frequenzen
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1710 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2934 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- FFTDSP is a PC program which can detect weak radio signals in real time. Uses the PC's soundcard and advanced signal processing techniques, extracts and displays weak signals from the receiver audio.
[ Hits: 19499 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Mizuho products
- Mizuho Tsushin Co. was a small Japanese manufacturer of QRP radios and kits, shortwave receiver accessories, and AM broadcast band receiver kits and antennas
[ Hits: 3155 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- IN3 DC-RX
- One-Cubic-Inch Direct-Conversion Receiver
[ Hits: 346 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- Listening top band with AM receiver
- Converting an AM broadcast receiver to lister to 160 meters band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
- SDR Receiver using a Tube
- The build was an experiment to see if a tube receiver could be stable enough to receive digital shortwave radio broadcasts.
The tube acts as both an oscillator and mixer, so the receiver is a type of direct conversion receiver.
[ Hits: 163 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10 ]
- WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.
[ Hits: 9068 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.5 ]
- Regenerative receiver for the AM band
- Build the Moorabbin, a regenerative receiver for the AM broadcast band by Peter Parker VK3YE
[ Hits: 2433 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8 ]
- OH2NLT Experimental Digital HF Receiver
- SDR project based on a TI AFREDI8201 chipset with both ADC and DDC functions.
This SDR needs no external PC and is a RX only.
[ Hits: 2274 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10 ]
You can try similar termsdc receiver fm receiver sdr receiver 2 meter receiver on line receiver online receiver us progressive receiver regen receiver regenerative receiver vhf radio receiver wideband receiver 7 mhz direct conversion receiver a 2 tube regenerative receiver super regen receiver super regenerative receiver
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links