Internet and Radio : Other Resources
- Learn CW Online
- At LCWO you can learn Morse telegraphy (CW) online in your browser. You don't need to install a program on your computer, and you always have your personal settings available, from any computer on the globe with an internet connection. You can also easily track your progress by means of different statistical functions.
[ Hits: 3537 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- Clusters and Packet Radio
- Introduction to the use of clusters and Packet Radio, hardware, settings and commands by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-1000MP Settings and Troubleshooting
- Yaesu 1000MP Series of Ham Radios, settings and troubleshooting Page by va3cr
[ Hits: 5451 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- FT1000MP MK5 and Field Menu Settings
- FT1000MP MK5 & Field Menu Settings with default values and custom settings
[ Hits: 967 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Setting audio on Yaesu FT-2000
- Yaesu FT-2000 Audio Settings -
How to make the FT-2000 sound clear and clean by LA5MDA
[ Hits: 4544 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FT-2000 Menu and Memory Saver
- Save menu settings and memories of your Yaesu FT-2000
[ Hits: 1884 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- MM0XDG Yaesu FT-2000 settings
- These are the key menu settings for RX and TX Audio that I used to use on the Yaesu FT-2000. I have published them here as a web-based recod for me, but also for the benefit of other licensed amateurs who may be looking for a starting point.
[ Hits: 1698 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- FT-2000 Swiss Group
- A web site dedicated to the Yaesu FT-2000 with many related documents, modifications, manuals, settings, guides, procedures, accessories and suggestions.
[ Hits: 3763 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-2000 page by DK3HV
- Best audio settings, modifications and tricks for the Yaesu FT-2000 by DK3HV
[ Hits: 945 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yaesu FT-2000 website
- FT-2000.com is the one stop shop for exchanging critical operational settings like Mic EQ / Processor / AGC settings etc.
[ Hits: 942 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- G4URH - Yaesu FT2000 Audio Settings
- Yaesu FT-2000 Audio Settings 3 stage Parametric Equalizer Speech Processor OFF
[ Hits: 1462 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Link700 is a program that will allow users of Kenwood TH-D7A, E, and AG and TM-D700A and E to download all the data settings of their radio, edit and modify data, upload the data, and save settings to a disk file
[ Hits: 3496 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.43 ]
- MCP-D7G TH-D7A TH-D7E Memory Control
- This program is for editing Memory Channels APRS, SKY COMMAND II and various settings on the kenwood amateur radio TH-D7A(G)/D7A(G2.0)/D7E(G2.0)
A similar version exist for TH-D7 generation 1.
[ Hits: 1802 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- DotDash v1.0
- DotDash is a free morsetrainer for the Palm Pilot with features such as "Train Random Words", "Learn Alphabet", recognize random abbreviations, different speed settings, morse text as you write etc.
[ Hits: 2779 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CW Trainer
- Free windows morse code training program developed using the Koch method. Sends words simulating real morse code transmission, with QSB and QRM, allow change speed tone and many other settings.
[ Hits: 3692 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum to set for best decoding of PSK31.
[ Hits: 2853 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- Easy to use Audio Spectrum- and PSK31 decoding program specially designed for SWL's who don't need TX or for anyone who just like to monitor PSK31 or analyse signals. Adjustable DSP and Spectrum settings for audio and frequency spectrum analasys or to set it for best decoding of PSK31 signals. By ON6MU
[ Hits: 2594 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 78850 | Votes: 1164 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1569 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TS-2000/B2000 Memory Control Program
- This program is for downloading, uploading the memory channels and various settings on the TS-2000(X)/B2000.
To write data to or read the data from the TS-2000(X)/B2000 memory, an RS-232C straight cable is required. Runs on Windows 98.
[ Hits: 1386 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
You can try similar termssettings vx-5 settings settings ft 897 eq settings for re 27 mic settings for cb galaxy dx 44v digital settings for win settings ft897 ft 847 menu settings packet settings logger32 cat settings fo ft-857 factory settings audio settings ic 756 pro 2 audio settings galaxy 66 v settings windows settings
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links