trap101 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 10M
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5856 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.2 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 92657 | Votes: 114 | Rating: 6.19 ]
- Dipole for 40 meters
- Shortened dipole with traps for 40 meters band in portuguese
[ Hits: 4231 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 7376 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 9226 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.5 ]
- An Improved Multiband Trap Dipole Antenna
- This improved multiband trap dipole introduces a new trap design and a change in trap location. The antenna features double-coaxial-cable-wound traps having lower reactance and a higher quality factor (Q) than earlier coax-cable traps by W8NX
[ Hits: 8494 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6 ]
- To Trap or Not to Trap
- An interesting article on traps, pros and cons of trapping by W4RNL
[ Hits: 4065 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- 6-Band Windom antenna
- Theory and construction of a novel trapless center-loaded off-center-fed (cl-ocf) dipole or windom antenna for the 80, 40, 30, 20, 15 and 10m hf amateur radio bands
[ Hits: 49112 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.9 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Muller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 14060 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 10051 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.2 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4780 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6 ]
- Trapped antennas
- ARRL index of document about trapped antennas and notes on traps usage
[ Hits: 2881 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 4119 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- This program let you design of antenna trap using length of coaxial line wound as solenoid on a coil former.
[ Hits: 5337 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.78 ]
- VE6YP CoaxTrap
- The Coax trap program computes design parameters for the construction of coaxial traps for HF usage. Typically these are constructed from PVC tube and RG58/59 coax
[ Hits: 7046 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Coax Traps from a Modeling Perspective
- About Coax Traps, NC4FB examine the operation of coax traps through modeling.
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5 ]
- PA3HMP Antenna Traps
- An original way to build antenna traps
[ Hits: 4720 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.15 ]
- 7 Mhz traps for W3DZZ
- Homebrewing traps for the W3DZZ wire dipole Antennas. Article in Dutch with some interesting pictures
[ Hits: 15128 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 4.61 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1183 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10 ]
- Troubleshooting Traps
- This article refers mainly to the old Cushcraft 1/4 wavelength AV series of antennas (12AVQ, 14AVQ etc) hence the references to radials. The R series (R5, R7 etc) are 1/2 wavelength antennas, and the radials are NOT 1/4 wavelength resonant.
[ Hits: 2643 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0 ]
You can try similar termstrap 20m trap dipole coax trap coaxial trap trap antenna trap calculator trap design trap antenna calculator trap antenna design trap dipole antenna w3dzz trap dipole
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links