yagi 20 15 1014 links
- The optimized wideband antenna
- NW3Z yagi antenna designs for Dayton 2001
Includes yagis for 20 15 10 meters.
[ Hits: 5499 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- The Optimized Wide Band Antenna
- Yagis for 20 15 10 meters band by Nathan A. Miller
[ Hits: 3979 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- Portable 2 element yagi for 10-15-20
- A Portable 2 element Triband Yagi antenna that can work on 10 15 20 meter band by VE7CA
[ Hits: 6041 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4152 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 2-Element-Yagis for HF
- 2-Element parasitic Yagis for the Shortwave-Bands 10-12-15-17-20-30m. The antennas are feeded with the DK7ZB-match. A quarter-wave choke of coax is grounded at the socket.
[ Hits: 47607 | Votes: 140 | Rating: 7.19 ]
- VE7CA portable tribander yagi
- 30/17/12 and 20/15/10-Meter Tribanders and a 40 meters inverted V wire yagi antenna
[ Hits: 2208 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 10 15 20m Open Sleeve Dipole
- Based on a simple project based on a 2 elements Yagi for 20m band, and then becomed a triband yagi with a open-sleeve feed system
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WARC 24 18 - 3 element Yagi Antenna
- An old project by I1VCF for a 3 element yagi antenna originally designed for 10/15/20 and extended to 24 and 18 Mhz in Italian
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- A tri-band 2 element portable Yagi
- HF Wire Yagi antenna with notes and eznec file on original article of a Portable 3-Band Yagi antenna for 10-15-20 meter band made with wire elements. Include link the original to QST article.
[ Hits: 14474 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Tri-band Wire Yagi Antenna
- A compact wire Tri-band Yagi for 10 15 20 meters with 2 active elements each band
[ Hits: 608 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 2-El Portable Yagi for 10-20 mt
- This Yagi has a constant element-distance of 1,50 m. You must only correct the lengths of the elements for QSY, see table down. For the bands 10 m and 12 m the Yagi is working as a reflector-radiator-Yagi, for 15 m and 17 m as a beam with radiator and director.
[ Hits: 2737 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 3 Bands Yagi KT-34
- A home made project of a 3 bands, 4 elements yagi antenna for 20-15-10 meters by LY1O
[ Hits: 562 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 40115 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Antennae Depot
- HF Yagi and Vertical antennas for Amateur Radio.
Full line of mono-band HF antennas (40, 20, 15, 10 m) high-efficient yagi beams from Russia
[ Hits: 2659 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links