yagi519 links - and 8 categories
- 2 Stack Match Yagi Antenna
- Solves antenna matching problem with two phased antennas.
Stacked rotary beams are popular. However, connecting two 50 Ohm antennas together presents some problems.
[ Hits: 1864 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.17 ]
- 5el 28MHz OWA Yagi
- 28-29MHz with an SWR less than 1:1.1 and good performance
[ Hits: 1006 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7elements 21MHz OWA Yagi
- An Excellent 15M compact 7el OWA Yagi for the 21MHz band. SWR remains below 1.1:1 from 21-21.45MHz. Tapered elements in Metric and USA sizes
[ Hits: 676 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 4 Element Yagi Project for 144MHz
- A homebrew project for a 2 meter 4 element yagi beam antenna by 2E0HTS
[ Hits: 4855 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 3.70 ]
- 8el 144MHz Super Low Noise OWA Yagi
- This is a super stable 50OHm direct feed Yagi for 2m using 1/2 inch tube and a real easy build.
[ Hits: 1384 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 14elem. 144MHz OWA EME Yagi
- Simply a superb 50Ohm 2m Yagi with excellent bandwidth and most important, low noise.
[ Hits: 1221 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 18 element 144MHz EME LFA Yagi
- If you want a Yagi for EME with one of the best ever Sky temperature and G/T figures ever, look no further
[ Hits: 1120 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- 40 Meter Rotatable Dipole
- An excellent all-around 40 meter antenna for those who don't have room for a multi element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4441 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 14 el 70 MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- This is a true monster Yagi for the 4m band which has a 50Ohm feedpoint with wide band performance yet the gain and F/B of a low impedance Yagi.
[ Hits: 521 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 5 elements 50MHz 28Ohm OWL
- a very compact, high gain 5 elements Yagi for 50MHz
[ Hits: 595 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 7 elements 50Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A very simple to build, compact 7el 50MHz OWA requiring no complex matching and flat SWR across the bottom of the 6m band
[ Hits: 412 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 11el 50MHz OWA Yagi
- A real Monster true OWA for 50Mhz with real serious performance. Constant impedance, supper low SWR, high gain and F/B and easy to build.
[ Hits: 441 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G0KSC SC0609L 9el OWA Yagi for 50Mhz
- A Very popular choice amoungst DX'ers. This is an easy build antenna with serious gain and is extremley stable in rain and ice.
[ Hits: 378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The 4 over 4 Yagi for use on 50 MHz:
- 4 Stacked 4 element yagi for six meters band
[ Hits: 360 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Homemade Collapsable Yagi
- Homemade Folding, Collapsable, Spring Mounted Element Yagi antenna
[ Hits: 657 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- DXpedition Antennas for salt water locations
- Which is better a 20m antenna for an island DXpedition: Yagi at 25', or a vertical or two on the beach?
[ Hits: 381 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 23 cm loop antenna
- Loop yagi antenna for 23 cm band based on N6CA project
[ Hits: 1617 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 2.50 ]
- Tilt Plate NN4ZZ
- The TiltPlate is an antenna tilting mechanism that works with a tilt over tower and yagi to bring the antenna all the way down to ground level.
[ Hits: 811 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Choosing a Yagi
- Bencher Tech Notes: Selecting your next yagi
[ Hits: 694 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar terms1 ghz yagi 10 m yagi 10m yagi 10m yagi 11 m yagi 12 m yagi 12 yagi 12m yagi 13 cm yagi 14 db yagi 14 mhz yagi 144 mhz yagi 144 yagi 146 mhz yagi 15m 20m yagi
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links