- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7472 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhzupdated
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1027 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL