Search Results for "4 element"212 links
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3416 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.01 ]
- 24 Mhz Yagi Antenna
- A two elements yagi antenna for 24 Mhz
[ Hits: 3142 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Monster Quads
- N6LF tells us about his monster two-element 40-meter quad, with bonus three elements on 20 and 15
[ Hits: 5709 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Potpourri of 160-Meter Verticals
- A potpourri of 160-Meter vertical antennas and modeling issues, inverted-L, 3-element parasitic array, 1/4-wavelength monopole
[ Hits: 3348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi antenna for 17 meters band
- A 3 element yagi antenna for 17 meters
[ Hits: 3671 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Vertical antenna for 20-15-10 m
- This is a vertical multiband antenna made up of several aerial elements lambda/4 length, feeded with just a coaxial cable in French.
[ Hits: 17985 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.65 ]
- 40M 3 element beam
- History project and dimensions of a 3 element yagi beam for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 7748 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- JA7KPI Windom antenna for 40-80
- The total length of this antenna is 41m, height is about 11m, and diameter of element is 2mm.
JA7KPI modified this antenna originally used as Inverted-V type of 80m band Dipole.
Works on 40 - 80 meters band with acceptable swr.
[ Hits: 6420 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- 2 Elements revesible verticals antennas
- 2 element reversible verticals, small footprint, big results.
[ Hits: 1774 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- 3 Elements on 40 Meters
- The inverted "U" 3 elements on 40 meters by ik2egl
[ Hits: 4641 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- A 5-element beam for Four
- 5-element antenna, with which G0JJL has worked lots of EU crossband, and won the RSGB Christmas Cumulatives 70MHz section twice in a row.
[ Hits: 842 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7CNF dual band yagi for 4 and 6 m
- A 5 Element dual band, single feed solution for 4m and 6m built by Nigel Coleman.
[ Hits: 915 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Hex Beam for 6 meters
- This is a hex beam designed for six meters. It has three elements with a turning radius of 54 inches. This antenna can be built from low cost materials available from the local hardware store. By WB3BEL
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- UHF 11 elements beam antenna
- An eleven elements yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz by PU1LHP In portuguese
[ Hits: 2117 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- 2 elements U Beam for 80 meters
- An U Beam antenna for 80 meters band by ik2egl
[ Hits: 3467 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- W4HN Antenna Calculator
- Calculate your dipole, 3 element yagi and a simple dipole
[ Hits: 4437 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- 4el. Hentenna for 50MHz
- A 4 elements Hentenna for six meter band
[ Hits: 3534 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- WARC 24 18 - 3 element Yagi Antenna
- An old project by I1VCF for a 3 element yagi antenna originally designed for 10/15/20 and extended to 24 and 18 Mhz in Italian
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Grid Yagi for 144 Mhz
- The Grid Yagi (or Grid Quad) is a high performance yagi antenna that can be built with readily obtainable inexpensive materials. Described here is a 6 element 2 meter version with a boom length of about 1 wavelength, shown
[ Hits: 2193 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 1200Mhz 40elements YAGI
- A table with element size and spacing for a 40 Elements yagi antenna for 1200 Mhz
[ Hits: 1612 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
- 160 80 40 Meter Vertical Array
- A 6-element vertical array which is designed for 40 and 80 meter operation, and receive-only operation on 160 meters by W8WWV
[ Hits: 1969 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The G4ZU Bird Yagi
- Interesting variant on the 3-element Yagi.
Lightweight fiberglass (or similar) tubes supporting a wire structure of elements
[ Hits: 3002 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- 6 Element Yagi for 432 Mhz
- U6YRN 6 element yagi antenna for 430-450 Mhz
[ Hits: 8924 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- 3 EL Quad Designer
- This DOS program will figure the wire sizes for a 3 element quad and will also give you the distance from the center of the boom to drill your holes for mounting the wire on the spider. it also gives you the length of the 4 quarter wave lengths of wire in case you would like to figure the spreader drill points yourself.
[ Hits: 1077 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- HF Beam Calculator
- A javascipt online calculator for 2 and 3 element beam antennas.
Just input frequency and will diplay element dimensions and spacing. Measurements in Feet and Meters by G4VWL
[ Hits: 2580 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.44 ]