6 meter672 links - and 4 categories
- W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
[ Hits: 2475 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Inverted L for 160 meters
- An inverted L antenna for 160 meters band by VE2DPE in french
[ Hits: 4931 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter band (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 6329 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- 3 Element yagi for 17 meters band
- 17 Meter 3 element TA33 junior mono band yagi antenna conversion project by K6TC
[ Hits: 5584 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Portable yagi antennas
- A 3 and 5 element portable yagi antennas for 2 meter band
[ Hits: 4947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.67 ]
- 2 meter 1/4 wave Ground Plane
- 146 Mhz quarter wave antenna plan
[ Hits: 5837 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meter
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
[ Hits: 23620 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- 3 element 50 Mhz Yagi
- A 3 elements long yagi antenna for 6 meters band by ON6MU
[ Hits: 11791 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 4.58 ]
- 6 Meter 5/8 Wave Vertical Antenna
- The G3JVL 6 Meter ground plane vertical is a compact antenna that is ideal for portable operations. If needed, it can be disassembled into a very small bundle no longer than the longest element.
[ Hits: 16674 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.23 ]
- HB9MTN DDRR Antenna for 50 Mhz
- Pictures and dimensions of and HB9MTN DDRR antenna for 6 meters band
[ Hits: 2040 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ultimate Portable HF Vertical Antenna
- 65279;A light and compact antenna that is easy to build, and easy to find parts for. Band coverage is 60 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 3992 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Base Loaded 160M Half-Sloper Antenna
- If you want an antenna resonoant on the 160 meters band this is a possible solution, but of course, need space.
[ Hits: 4488 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Speedometers SWR Meters and Smith Charts
- Have wondered why a Smith chart has such strange grid lines. Believe it or not, there is a logical progression from Speedometers to Smith charts that will make the Smith grid crystal clear.
[ Hits: 367 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Main Page - RadioCanadaDXGroup
- The Radio Canada DX Group is a non-profit, 11-meter, Citizens Band Radio Group, established in 1969.
[ Hits: 417 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- CQ Contests Rules and Awards
- CQ Contests rules, CQ World Wide 160-meter Contest
CQ World Wide WPX Contest CQ World Wide RTTY Contest
CQ World Wide RTTY WPX Contest CQ World Wide DX Contest CQ World Wide VHF Contest
[ Hits: 535 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- OH3XR Marko
- OH3XR OH9XX Marko personal page and activity in 160 meters
[ Hits: 494 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 9.09 ]
- KF6VSG pskmeter page, describing the hardware, software and firmware for a monitoring device for psk31 transceivers that automatically maintains the sound card level to give maximum drive to the transmitter without introducing distortion.
[ Hits: 923 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL6JAN QRSS beacon experiments
- A summary of QRSS activities on 30 meters band. Hombrewing a QRSS Beacon
[ Hits: 823 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Coax Switch 160-10 meter
- Cheap and Dirty Coax Switch by Glen E. Zook, K9STH
[ Hits: 4217 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- A Homebrew SSB Transceiver for 60 Meters
- Description of the design and building of a homebrew phasing-type ssb transceiver for the 60 meter band by Paul Alexander WB9IPA
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
You can try similar terms3 meter band power meter 40 meter 17 meter delta loop how to convert galaxy 10 meter to 11 meter adding 80 meter to a 10-40 meter vertical a 2 meter 6 meter wire mes 2 meter 432 meter vertical 2 meter to 160 meter dipole making-a 10 meter to 6 meter 40 meter 17 meter vertic making a 10 meter to 6 meter s meter 10 meter ant 2 meter swr meter ts 50 11 meter ssb 6 meter bea on
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links