Search Results for "adi converter"30 links
Manufacturers : Software Defined Radio : Upconverters
- Software Defined Radio parts, RTL-SDR DVB-T USB Stick, cables, antennas, upconverters, leds delaer
[ Hits: 496 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- High Sierra
- Amateur radio products delaer, ham radio satellite products, low noise amplifiers, SDR friendly converters, FUNCube Dongle products, up and down convertes.
[ Hits: 189 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DGK Electronics
- HF converter for SDR radios
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- CAT cable schematic for FT 817 857 897
- To connect up your FT-817/857/897 to a PC you have a number of options. For the serial connection you can go ahead and obtain a CT-62 from YAESU. Alternatively you can make up your box with a level converter and cable using schematic in this page
[ Hits: 8255 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.91 ]
- Modulator-Demodulator Software Radio
A radio communication system where modulating and demodulating components are implemented using software on a personal computer or other embedded computing devices using by a converter.
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.45 ]
- MDSR / SDR by VE3LNY
- An SDR project, MDSR modulator-demodulator software radio, made using an inexpensive converter and a pc. MDSR has a transceiver and a receiver converters.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 419 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- GW0VNR Upconverter
- A simple upconverter project for use with the RTL SDR or Fun Cube Dongle
[ Hits: 31556 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- Crystal tester
- Crystal tester project, crystals are used to control the operating frequency of transmitters, and it is used in radio frequency converters, oscillators, filters for cw, ssb and many other applications.
[ Hits: 511 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 144MHz to 50MHz receive converter
- A simple accessory for a satellite station, that allows using a 6 meter capable radio in conjunction with a typical S-band to 2 meter converter
[ Hits: 317 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termslog converter 70 mhz converter 432 converter sdr up converter up converter vhf converter fm to ssb converter converter a to d converter ssn sfi converter hf converter ttl converter rx converter 222 converter hf to vhf converter
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links