Search Results for "antenna loading"29 links - and 1 categories
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5220 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Building High Power, High Q, Loading Coils
- This page describes the loading coil (inductor) that W8WWV built for my center-loaded 160 meter (1.83 MHz) vertical antenna.
[ Hits: 5905 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Homebrew Travel Antenna
- This is a low cost homebrew two band travel antenna for 20 and 40 meters. It is based on the B&W Travel Antenna concept with a telescoping whip and a loading coil
[ Hits: 15234 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34932 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- 80m mobile antenna
- The antenna is made in four sections which consists of a base matching coil, a helical section, a centre loading coil and the top whip section with its capacity hat by G4DCH
[ Hits: 2111 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Calculation
- The calculation refers to either a loaded 1/4 wave or a loaded dipole,
[ Hits: 11921 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Current distribution in Coils
- Current distribution in the antenna loading coils
[ Hits: 183 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Construction Techniques
- This page explains how to construct high-Q inductor coils.
[ Hits: 4965 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- Home Brew Loading Coil for AD5X Vertical
- How to make a loading coil for the AD5X portable vertical antenna
[ Hits: 2685 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.91 ]
- Loading Coils for 136 kHz
- This page starts by showing how to make loading coils for LF, and goes on to describe two of the loading coil assemblies used to resonate the experimental vertical antenna used at GW4ALG.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Loading inductors in mobile antennas
- Mobile antennas, loading coil current, and loaded antennas. efficiency and electrical rules.
Loading inductors used in mobile HF antennas.
[ Hits: 3954 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An automatically tuned 7-30MHz mobile antenna
- This is a base-loaded vertical antenna that mounts on the car's roof. The loading coil is designed as a variable inductor, with a three-legged chariot that travels up and down inside the coil, with grooved brass wheels running on the coil turns, and driven by a slotted rotor tube.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 3MA triband mobile antenna
- 3 band mobile antenna - 10m full size wave/4 whip - quick tilt-down system for 20 and 15 m loading coil change by IZ7DJR
[ Hits: 1102 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A Variable Base-Loading-Coil
- A Variable Base-Loading-Coil for use under a HF Mobile Whip
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2817 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Optimizing Inductors
- While intended mainly for antenna loading coils, this article also applies to other resonant systems, such as amplifier tank circuits.
[ Hits: 428 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Currents in Standing-Wave Antennas
- How can the current "flowing" out of the top of a mobile loading coil be greater than the current "flowing" into the bottom of the coil?
[ Hits: 501 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Analysis Of Antenna Mast Strength and Bending Stress
- Calculations for determining the wind loading stress on an antenna mast. Link to a spreadsheet for calculating the mast bending stress based on wind speed and antenna cross sectional area.
[ Hits: 4741 | Votes: 40 | Rating: 7.92 ]
- Wind Loading of Antennas
- Calculation of the wind surface and the wind load of antennas
[ Hits: 985 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 2.66 ]
- Antenna Wind Loading Standards
- The Rated Wind Velocity and Loading for antennas is calculated using industry standard TIA-329-C.
[ Hits: 897 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.10 ]
- Double T Bar Verticals
- Double T Bar Vertical antenna are vertical antenna with cross bars on the top and bottom. These crossbars provide capacitance loading thus reducing the size of the antenna
[ Hits: 623 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Hy Power Antenna Company
- Full size or shortened dipoles, Single band or Multi band, Half Square Antennas, Fan Dipole Antennas, Delta Loop Antennas, Antennas completely assembled
Loading coil packages, delta loops
[ Hits: 4929 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.29 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1174 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- This is the place for downloading the latest DOS version of Quickyagi the freeware yagi modeling program with auto-design & optimize.
[ Hits: 14571 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna loading loading coil antenna antenna loading coil antenna-loading-coil antenna wind loading antenna loading coil calculation top loading 80 and 40 with loading c 80m loading coil for mob loading-coil loading-coils loading coil guy wire loading linear loading 27 mhz loading coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links