Search Results for "beginner"89 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Theory
- About directional antennas
- Directional antennas a beginners explanation
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Decibels Explained
- What decibel mean in RF Gain and how used DB Values in Gain calculation
[ Hits: 374 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wire Antennas for the Beginner - 1983
- ARRL QST Wire Antennas for the Beginner June 1983
[ Hits: 512 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Satellite for Beginners
- Learn how to start using ham radio satellites for your DX contacts, PDF presentation by Dave Long ZS5FR
[ Hits: 707 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Data Communications - Digital Modes
- Summary of digital modes, description of several operating modes, with sound samples by Highfields ARC
[ Hits: 292 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Guide to Four Metres
- A complete guido to 4 Metres band for beginners
[ Hits: 222 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A guide to Amateur Television
- Amateur Television beginner guide
[ Hits: 393 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beginner's Morse Code
- Basic information about learning morse code
[ Hits: 446 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- Radio and Morse For Beginners
- Morse Code And Radio For Kids and Amateurs.
This guide covers many different aspects of the history of and how to learn Morse code.
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Operating via Ham Radio Satellites
- A beginner guide, includes Ham Radio Satellite basics, accessing the satellites.
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Some HF Antennas to Consider
- Choosing HF antennas for beginners
[ Hits: 380 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rechargable Battery Information
- All you need to know to keep your batteries fit and well!
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Fitting a PL259 to a coaxial cable.
- Fitting a plug to thin, 6mm, coaxial cable will require a PL-259 either made for the small diameter cable
[ Hits: 358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Fitting a BNC or TNC connector
- Take care to purchase the correct type of BNC plug for your application as there are different models for 50Ω and 75Ω
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Fitting an N connector plug
- Fitting N connectors to coax cable
[ Hits: 387 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BITX 6W SSB transceiver for 14MHz
- BITX is an easily assembled transceiver for the beginner with very clean performance.
[ Hits: 1564 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.80 ]
- A Simple Receiver - the DC40
- A beginner's direct conversion receiver
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Regenerative receiver for beginners
- A modern version of the classic regenrative receiver designed and built by Charles Kitchin ARRL Article
[ Hits: 6016 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Simple Regen Radio for Beginners
- The Regen Shortwave Receiver using Manhattan-style ugly construction techniques.
[ Hits: 3024 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How to solder
- This guide focuses on soldering for the beginner and explains how you can solder a variety of components using a few different techniques - from the classy to the downright caveman.
[ Hits: 267 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeginner beginner s guide to ham beginner sdguideatonhamu transiver for beginner beginner guide beginner ham radio beginner s guide beginner s guide to shor keyboard, training, beginner buying beginner ham radi beginner s guide to ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links