Search Results for "beginner"83 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- The Ultimate transmatch
- Usage and benefits of transmatch. A pdf document from a QST article made available for novices and beginners by ARRL
[ Hits: 13677 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 19991 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Antenna tips for the beginner
- Some rules of thumb for beginners, with a QRP approach, by James R. Duffey KK6MC/5
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
[ Hits: 10277 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- A two element yagi bean
- Simple gain antennas for the beginner, a 2 element yagi antenna
[ Hits: 4397 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- Papa Uniform
- CB radio club established in Ireland, lots of information for beginners and members..
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Aussie CB Radio
- The aim of this page is to provide a resource for CB radio enthusiasts everywhere, with particular focus on Australian users, includes Mods, schematics, beginners articles, chat forums, technical articles, funny stuff.
[ Hits: 2616 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- A beginner's guide to RTTY contests
- A pdf file with review of RTTY contests software available on the net and information on how to operate a RTTY Contest, by RSGB.
[ Hits: 1857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio
- The Society for the Preservation of Amateur Radio is a non-partisan group of concerned amateur radio operators working together to ensure the vitality of the Amateur Radio Service by promoting technical abilities among Amateur Radio Operators. Includs a beginners guide booklet.
[ Hits: 2173 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- A Beginner's Guide to Making CW Contacts
- Jack Wagoner WB8FSV, a very well done article on how start a CW QSO, how to answer a CQ, how call your CQ and more. A musr reading for beginners
[ Hits: 5254 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Licencing in India
- Beginners guide and introduction to get started in ham radio if you live in India
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Keperluan Radio Amatur Anda
- A site for Amateur Radio beginners and enthusiasts in Malaysia
[ Hits: 1614 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.53 ]
- QSLing and award chasing by ON4SKY
- In his back office section, ON4SKY, initiates in a few articles the beginners in the art of QSLing and award chasing.
[ Hits: 719 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Guide to Ham radio
- Beginners guide to Ham Radio. Build your own radio station at home and talk to freiend all over the world. Find lot more at www.hamradio.co.in
[ Hits: 1163 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Beginners Guide to Amateur Radio
- Complete introduction to amateur radio, excellent resource for beginners.
[ Hits: 8307 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- IV3YNB CW pages
- Pages fully dedicated to beginners guides, includes an interesting sample of a CW QSO, and a list of frequencies to practise morse code, useful for beginners,
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Automatic Picture Transmission
- Automatic Picture Transmission (APT) is used by Satellites to enable a fully automated unattended reception of the transmitted pictures.
[ Hits: 2186 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 1.60 ]
- FT-1000D: The G3TKF Synchro Mod
- If you have an FT-1000 with the BPF-1 option, and are into HF weak signal DXing, this is for you. Although not for beginners, it should be no problem for hams with some home building experience.
[ Hits: 631 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- N4JRI Scanner Pages
- Some beginners guide to monitoring aircraft communications
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Your beginner's guide to shortwave radio, include an up to date blog and news about products and events.
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Getting Started in SW Listening
- Excellent and exaustive guide to shortwave listening offered by monitoringtimes, includes operating guides, technical suggestions, buying guieds, antennas implementations and more, all what is needed by shortwave listening beginners.
[ Hits: 4335 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.36 ]
- Tips for shortwave radio beginners
- Get the most out of the shortwave listening hobby. Follow these steps to get started with your new radio.
[ Hits: 3361 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- Idiot's guide to coaxial cable
- A very beginner's guide to coax cables. Characteristics, detailed comparison of typical coaxial cables, commonly used connectors, and a few words about SWR.
[ Hits: 19635 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.31 ]
- Precision Frequency Enthusiasts
- Frequency measurement for beginners, technical terms related to frequency measurement and accuracy, techniques and calibrating procedures.
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W4ATC QRP Project
- Beginners making inexpensive, low-power shortwave transceivers from kits.
[ Hits: 2604 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsbeginner beginner's beginner guide beginner s guide beginner s guide to ham beginner sdguideatonhamu beginner ham radio buying beginner ham radi beginner s guide to shor keyboard, training, beginner beginner's guide to ham radio beginner s guide to ham radio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links