Search Results for "dial"82 links - and 1 categories
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5186 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- K2YWE's Compact 160m Lazy-U Antenna
- This compact 160m antenna is a half-wave dipole with a vertical section. It requires no radials and has worked well for me.
[ Hits: 15812 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- 7Mhz Vertical antenna
- The secret with this antenna is to install as many radials as you can around the base of the antenna, they can be anything from 1/8 wave or longer.
[ Hits: 21857 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 86551 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- How to make an end-fed antenna work
- Here is a sure fire way to make end-fed halfwave antennas fed with a 50 ohm coupler work - without long radials, grounds, chokes, voodoo.
[ Hits: 37289 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 28835 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- HF multiband vertical Antenna
- YF1AR multiband vertical antenna, based on orginal concept by VE7BS. Consist of 6 vertical elements and 6 base radials with a single 50 Ohm feed line.
[ Hits: 976 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- FAQs - Basic Antenna Theory
- Faqs and antenna basics
[ Hits: 9580 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Antenna Glossary
- From Radiall-Larsen Antenna Technologies website technical reference documents
[ Hits: 883 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Quarter Wave with radials
- VHF quarter wave antenna mainly for scanner usage, The quarter wave antenna is an easily designed and constructed antenna for whatever frequency you want, although with the following design, you may to limit it to the VHF and UHF bands due to the physical size.
[ Hits: 7284 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Groundplane antenna
- Short guide to build your own groundplane antenna, includes radial measurements fro warc bands
[ Hits: 5188 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- GW4OFQ's vintage radio equipment
- Mainly based on my hobby of restoring vintage and military Radio equipment
[ Hits: 4578 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.10 ]
- IOTA Manager's Website
- Roger Balister, G3KMA, RSGB IOTA Manager -monthly newsletters giving latest IOTA information including updates on IOTA Directory, recent operations and useful links.
[ Hits: 1394 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Spy Numbers sound files
- Hundred of spy number stations recordings in mp3 file format
[ Hits: 12790 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 7.23 ]
- Larsen Antenna
- Complete selection of portable, mobile and base station antennas in frequencies from 27 MHz to 5.8 GHz. Radiall/Larsen also has a strong presence in custom OEM development. Radiall/Larsen Antenna Technologies is a subsidiary of Radiall.
[ Hits: 10884 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SAT-Service Schneider
- Digital radio mondiale DRM products, measuring tools, Magnetic field probes, RF power meters, Broadband loop antennas, DRM devices and services
[ Hits: 639 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The GARP applet
- Geographical atlas using radial projection
[ Hits: 1045 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- WinDRM - HF Digital Radio Mondiale
- WinDRM is the hottest digital mode on HF today! Nothing else exists where you can transfer data at almost 1KB/s without using proprietary hardware. HF Digital Radio Mondiale allow fast data, pictures, and voice over a 2.5Khz bandwidth
[ Hits: 13752 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Yaesu FT897 and digital radio mondiale
- Using the FT897 with DRM, in german
[ Hits: 1893 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Radio electronic and antenna consulting, servicing and buildups of customer supplied components. Transmitter and receiver site work and on line help.
[ Hits: 590 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Le radio blog mondial
- Shortwave listenings blog and related news.
[ Hits: 461 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Opensource software implementation of a DRM Receiver. Digital Radio Mondiale (DRM) is a new digital radio standard for the long-, medium- and short-wave ranges
[ Hits: 12628 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Cluster monitor
- Cluster monitor is a tool for web and telnet clusters monitoring. The program shows spot history, the latest spots are shown in a separate window with full information about the DX, announcements, WWV propagation, and full sorting and filtering capability. Full support for AALog and AAVoice by RZ4AG, DXAtlas by VE3NEA. Integrated dial-up support.
[ Hits: 3213 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- DigiPan provides a panoramic display of the frequency spectrum in the form of an active dial scale extending the full width of the computer screen. DigiPan is the result of a joint effort between myself and Nick Fedoseev, UT2UZ, the author of MIXW32, and is intended to make PSK31 operation easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
[ Hits: 28924 | Votes: 79 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28918 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]