and 5 categories
about dipol on dxzone.com
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Antennas : Wire
Antennas : Dipole
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Dipole Antenna
Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
Antennas : T2FD
Antennas : 15M Antennas : 20M : 20 meter Dipole Antennas
Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques Antennas : Loop Antennas : Multiband
- Coaxial-Cable Trap Dipole
- An Attic Coaxial-Cable trap dipole for 10, 15, 20, 30, 40, and 80 meters
[ Hits: 138944 | Votes: 178 | Rating: 6.37 ]
- Rotatable Dipoles
- Portable, and shortened with loading coils rotatable dipoles for 6 meters, 20 meters and multibands.
[ Hits: 34333 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 2.92 ]
- Homemade 20 metre band Loft Dipole
- An homebrewed dipole antenna for 14MHz
[ Hits: 2504 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
Antennas : OCF Antennas : Portable Antennas : Rhombic Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Wire
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1398 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Crossed-Wire HF Antenna
- This Crossed-Wire Electrically-Steerable HF Antenna, capable of transmitting signals over the entire 1.8 to 30MHz HF range, and capable of receiving signals at much lower frequencies is basically a crossed centre-fed wire system, consisting of four thin wires brought to a central mast by G3YNH
[ Hits: 4724 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NB6Zep Antenna and more
- A modified EDZep for 20 meters, Yagi, Zepp Beam, Dual Dipole, Space Restricted 80 meter wires.
Operating Bands: 40 thru 10 meters with tuner
[ Hits: 8593 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- The Fence Fan Dipole
- The Fence Fan Dipole a quick, easy and inexpensive multiband dipole antenna
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Dipole Antenna Manufacturers : Antennas : Military Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave Software : Antenna analysis
- Folded Dipole
- All about folded dipoles, a variation of the dipole is an antenna called a folded dipole. It radiates like a dipole but sort of looks like a squashed quad.
[ Hits: 29807 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 5.75 ]
- Rotary trapped-dipole for HF
- How to build a trapped rotary dipole with many photos ecc.
[ Hits: 5148 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.64 ]
- Simple dipole for your scanner
- Construction of a simple dipole antenna suitable for use with a handheld scanner such as the AOR AR8000, and describes some of the benefits of using such an antenna
[ Hits: 5258 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Dipole Height
- Dipole Antennas, the effect of height above ground
[ Hits: 7023 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.67 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links