Search Results for "long"333 links - and 5 categories
Antennas : 2M
- 43 element Yagi for 2 mt.
- 43 Element Yagi for 144.200 MHz by VE7BQH
[ Hits: 25710 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.31 ]
- BV6 50 Mhz Yagis
- Two Yagis for six meters band, one 1 wavelength long with a gain of 9.5dBd, and the other a 2.1wl model with a gain of 11.8 dBd.
[ Hits: 4508 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Magnetic Longwire Baluns
- Do these things do exactly what they say they do, or are they total hogwash? - Patrick lifts the lid on the MLB
[ Hits: 28864 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.37 ]
- Receiving loop for long waves
- Cancelling out unwanted noise sources by DL3FP
[ Hits: 3762 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Longwire Antenna Instructions
- Instructions for Putting up a Long-Wire Antenna
[ Hits: 99708 | Votes: 81 | Rating: 5.29 ]
- Antenna switch for sloper antennas
- An easy to build antenna switch for long wire antennas, expecially designed for sloper antennas
[ Hits: 13136 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- I5TGC Antennas
- Reduced size longwave antennas by Cesare Tagliabue I5TGC and his experience on 136 kHz band.
[ Hits: 5122 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 8.57 ]
- A Longwire Aerial for Six Metres
- Build a longwire antenna for 50 Mhz
[ Hits: 13950 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- A 10-element Yagi Antenna for Six
- Long yagi antenna for 50 Mhz band
[ Hits: 3671 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Longview East Texas radio club
- LETARC provides public service to the Longview Tyler Gilmer Henderson Gladewater Marshal Texas areas through the availablility of their SKYWARN alert repeater and a large network of weather watchers.
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- PY3PAZ Paul
- Just a single page describing my self as long some others interesting links.
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Amateur W4KWH
- Contains information on satellite operation along with various other Ham and non-Ham items including personal privacy issues.
[ Hits: 481 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- What does DX mean
- DX is an old radio term used by radio enthusiasts, it stands for the long-distance reception of radio signals, DX being a short-form way of saying distance-extreme.
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- The Molonglo Observatory Synthesis Telescope
[ Hits: 359 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NRAO Very Long Baseline Array
- Very Long Baseline Array
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Introduction to Longwave Radio
- A brief introduction to longwave radio
[ Hits: 1784 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- Long Wave Radio
- Dedicated to 136 Khz band by G3YXM includes news, links and software useful for LF working.
[ Hits: 3344 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- DK8KW Longwave Information
- Useful pages of longwave operations, includes a lot of reference files, beacons list, sounds and pictures
[ Hits: 1285 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- SM5BSZ VHF DXing
- VHF long distance comunication, equipment and operating modes
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur Radio Satellite Activity by KH6RH
- Logbook of current amateur radio satellite activity, along with 50 mhz activity and satellite antenna projects from Hawaii.
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Save the BBC WS in NA
- As of July 1, 2001, North America and the Pacific are no longer targeted with shortwave broadcasts by the BBC World Service.
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Freeware real-time, schedule of the transmitting times, frequencies, short-path and long-path beam headings
[ Hits: 2476 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Radio Distance Software
- This is a trivial program which calculates the distance and the bearing between two points. Points are either entered as geogr. data (Latitude/Longitude) or as qth-locator in the Maidenhead format (6 or 8 digits), as used in ham radio. Output is in degrees [°] for bearings, in Kilometer [km], US statute miles [mi] or nautical miles [nm] for distance
[ Hits: 10516 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.29 ]
- Calculates grid squares from latitudes and longitudes, the reverse, and calculates distances and headings from two sets of lat/long or grid square. Convert Grid Square to Lat Log and vice versa. Freeware for Windows
[ Hits: 9485 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 5.77 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12560 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]