Search Results for "low power"96 links - and 1 categories
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3306 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- QRP-L Mailing List
- Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Knightsqrss Info Page
- This mailing list is devoted to low power, narrowband experimenting (QRSS CW, DFCW, etc). You are invited to share your ideas with the group, announce on-the-air schedules, etc by posting messages
[ Hits: 356 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Low power AM/FM/TV pirate broadcasting.
[ Hits: 1034 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.50 ]
- TE Systems
- Manuf RF power amplifiers wideband+narrowband for Commercial, Defense, OEM and amatuer markets. Also low-noise rf amplifiers
[ Hits: 1315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
[ Hits: 1902 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- All kinds of antennas, RF connectors, radio transceivers and accessories like power supplies, morse keys, lowpass filters and so on.
[ Hits: 16179 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- Low Power Radio Modules
- Low power radio modules - supplying rf modules, rf transceivers, radiometrix transmitters receivers, low power radio modules, scada, frequency hopping, 900 mhz, wireless data transmission, data telemetry, gps modules & receivers and more
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About digital modes
- The digital modes provide a wonderful opportunity for those of us who would like to work on the HF bands but find CW too difficult and SSB phone prohibitive because of interference problems. The digital modes are easy to set up and get operating, require low power and a narrow band.
[ Hits: 7085 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Hellschreiber beacon project
- This web site describes a low power beacon system to be used for propagation and performance tests on the lower bands. The beacon offers CW (on-off keyed) modes and FSK modes; the traditional Morse ID mode, and Feld-Hell, another highly noise immune CW mode.
[ Hits: 1458 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.83 ]
- CW Operators' QRP Club Inc.
- The CW Operators' QRP Club exists for those who enjoy low power amateur radio and homebrewing.
[ Hits: 2456 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NOGA QRP club
- Small, but growing, group of amateur radio enthusiasts, most of whom are within 90 miles of Atlanta, are interested in promoting the development of the branch of amateur radio known as QRP - building and operating low power transmitters, receivers and transceivers.
[ Hits: 1378 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- KQ0RP Iowa QRP Club
- Club formed to promote amateur radio low power operation, to hone operating skills, to improve building skills, and to introduce the hobby to prospective new amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 1531 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- ON7YD ARDF pages
- Includes some interesting projects for low power ARDF transmitters
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1706 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7279 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- 49MHz Hobbyists Site
- A website and email reflector for hobbyists in the unlicensed 49MHz low-power band.
[ Hits: 1687 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- FT-857D Meter box
- Meter and Low Power Tune for FT-857D
[ Hits: 7858 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Solder-It Co.
- manufacture and distribute specialty low temperature solder pastes, butane powered torches, tools and a few other amazing products
[ Hits: 349 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low Power Broadcasting
- Low power broadcasting frequently asked questions by Rick Harrison
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- HAMIC - The Ham Intelligent Calculator
- HAMIC, is a program designed to simplify a number of calculations commonly used by HAMs. It is designed for the HAM radio hobbyist, but may be useful to others as well. HAMIC has a simple to use, but powerful graphical interface that allows solving simple circuits such as resistors in series or parallel, or more complex circuits such as L networks or T networks. As well, other calculations such as SWR and reactance conversions are supported. Windows shareware.
[ Hits: 1563 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio QRP - The Art of Low Power
- QRP is The Art of Low Power Radio where the challenge is to operate and/or build AM radio transmitters usinga bare minimum of components, money and construction skill.
[ Hits: 2434 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.18 ]
- W4ATC QRP Project
- Beginners making inexpensive, low-power shortwave transceivers from kits.
[ Hits: 2611 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 254 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SWR bridge
- This SWR bridge works by sampling the amount of power flowing in each direction along the aerial feeder.
[ Hits: 2137 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem power mic pan power top 155 am, fm low power mas power dc power power dm 452 power mic rf power hf power amp hf power ic 706 will not power up 2m power power led power out put
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links