Search Results for "low power"98 links - and 1 categories
- Tenna Dipper Kit
- The "Tenna Dipper" is a low power antenna analyzer and ATU tuning aid. With this handy accessory, you can determine the 50 Ohm resonance frequency of antennas or you can adjust your antenna tuner for a 50 Ohm match without generating QRM
[ Hits: 3804 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An 80-160 magnetic loop antenna
- A classic diamond shape loop antenna that works fine on 80 and 160 meters band. This loop design allow a few watts power only and include part list and construction details.
[ Hits: 5102 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W1CG Low Power Balun Kit
- Contruction manual to build a 4:1 balun, it has good performance from 160 through 10 meters.
[ Hits: 4073 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4316 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Measuring Cable Loss
- Improving measurement accuracy when
low-power analyzers are used.
[ Hits: 613 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- DCTL Portable Antenna
- A Low -Power, Distributed Capacitance Twisted Loop , indoor portable HF antenna by Monty Northrup, N5ESE
[ Hits: 1949 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WA5ICA web log
- The Internet Home of Amateur Radio Station WA5ICA
Adventures with low power and a lower budget
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wilderness Radio
- The only source for kits aimed specifically at the outdoor QRP enthusiast. These kits, field-tested by members of the NorCal QRP Club, represent the state of the art in portability, low power consumption, high performance, and flexibility.
[ Hits: 4539 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Low Power Radio and Broadcast Company
- Manufacturers of high performance low power am transmitter products: sstran amt3000, bc-100, and the mw-250. for home and professional use.
[ Hits: 2537 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- W6JOE's Power Box
- This is W6JOE's description of a battery box installation for an HF Mobile rig, which followed a number of messages on the subject on the Mobile - Portable mailing list. Interesting batteries setup.
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ON7YD ARDF pages
- Includes some interesting projects for low power ARDF transmitters
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A low power 3.5MHz ARDF transmitter
- This low power transmitter is developed for ARDF exercising purposes but of course can be used as super QRP transmitter either. With 1 or 2 meter wire as antenna and a ARDF receiver with ferrite-rod antenna the range is about 100m but with better antennas and a 'real' receiver the range is probably much larger.
[ Hits: 1742 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- HF Antennas for restricted space
- Arrl document about invisible antennas and indoor systems. It is important to consider that few compromise antennas are capable of delivering the performance one can expect from the full-size variety. But the patient and skillful operator can often do as well as some fellows who are equipped with high power and full-size antennas. The "cliff-dweller" may not be able to "bore a hole" in the band as often, and as easily, but DX can be worked successfully when band conditions are suitable.
[ Hits: 7478 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.83 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1639 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- A LF power amplifier
- A Low Frequency (LF) RF Power Amplifier by VK5BR it operates in a linear mode and can handle CW, AM and SSB.
[ Hits: 2977 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Build An Audio Speech Processor
- When one operates at low power on SSB, speech processing becomes almost essential to get through the QRM. The circuit is a low cost speech processor that will perform well with a minimum of construction effort.
[ Hits: 3578 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 7.30 ]
- A low cost dummy load
- This article describes a low-cost, low-to-moderate power dummy load, which presents a 50-Ohm resistive load from HF through 440MHz.
[ Hits: 6552 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- W4ATC QRP Project
- Beginners making inexpensive, low-power shortwave transceivers from kits.
[ Hits: 2635 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Low-Power Transceiver Kits You Can Build
- A Comprehensive roundup of the most popular QRP transceiver kits on the market in recent years in PDF format
[ Hits: 2054 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Broadband news: EU sets bpl guidelines
- The EU has followed the U.S. lead in clarifying rules surrounding BPL (broadband via power-line) technology
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem pan power top 120 power led ts 480 sat no power ic 706 will not power up power 2m power low power amp pan power top 155 am, fm low power dc power pan power top 155 ft 897 low power mas power power mic
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links