- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
Knightlites QRP Club
- The KnightLites QRP Association is a world wide fellowship of lowpower (QRP) amateur radio communications enthusiasts founded in 1996, and is coordinated through the efforts of a small group of radio amateurs located in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina in the United States.
80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small lowpower transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very lowpower transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely lowpower requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small lowpower transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.