low power101 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Baluns : 4 to 1 balun
- Low Power 4:1 Balun
- Build a Low Power 4:1 Balun , by Charles Greene, W1CG with full-color, full-resolution graphics from the pages of QRP Homebrewer
[ Hits: 3780 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8854 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- The "Woodpecker" Tuning aid
- This little gadget is that it allows you to tune up at full peak output power, whilst limiting the average power to a fraction of the peak, thereby protecting the PA from meltdown
[ Hits: 3862 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner Kit
- The Emtech ZM-2 Antenna Tuner is a nifty little portable transmatch for QRP (low power). It utilizes the well-known Z-match circuit, which is especially useful for balanced antennas (like dipoles and loops).
[ Hits: 3176 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3826 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- High Frequency Expermental Beacon "WV". The Beacon operates on the frequency of 13.55567mhz. This Beacon is very low power. It operates under Part 15 of the FCC Rules and Regulations. It transmits with only 1.5 milliwatts of power
[ Hits: 279 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD1JV Designs
- QRP Kits and Projects for the low power Amateur Radio enthusiast
[ Hits: 2386 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Building a Low Power Beacon for 6m
- by Ken Neubeck WB2AMU
[ Hits: 1519 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 989 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- KTune is a small utility that allows you to use a Griffin Powermate USB knob to tune your Elecraft K3 radio.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- Solar Power Tower - Amateur Radio Repeaters
- KD8EAD / KD8FJH entirely solar powered repeater near tar hollow state forest. APRS Digipeater in operation on site.
[ Hits: 764 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3520 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Low power VHF RF amplifier
- Low power VHF RF amplifier with VMP1 Mosfet by IZ1BTS IK1XPD
[ Hits: 2075 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 1038 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1154 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- 40 meter QRP Transceiver
- This semi-homebrew QRP (low power) CW transceiver is based on the ARK-40 transceiver kit, by S&S Engineering.
With its built-in CW keyer and 5 watts of power, the basic ARK-40 transceiver is an outstanding 40 meter CW performer
[ Hits: 8692 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 993 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 1.8-54 Mhz Low pass filter
- An easy to make HF low pass filter form high power
[ Hits: 3568 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Vacuum tube liquid cooling system
- This article describes an alternative to water as the cooling liquid for amateur radio vacuum tube power amplifiers. This cooling system is designed for adequate vacuum tube cooling, reasonable cost, and very low maintenance. By K8CU
[ Hits: 537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem pan power top 120 pan power top 155 am, fm mas power ic 706 will not power up om power power-led rf power pan power top 40 power mic dc power power vu dm 452 power mic ft 897 low power pf power
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links