Search Results for "low power"96 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 4M
- 10 elements 70MHz Low Noise LFA
- A 10 element 4M LFA Yagi. Flat SWR across the band, easy build with no matching to install. No power limit high gain.
[ Hits: 928 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Distributed Antenna System DAS
- Distributed Antenna Systems technology used for gaining better coverage and using a lower power.
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Collinear antenna
- Antenna for 802.11 applications by Brian Oblivion and Capt.Kaboom
[ Hits: 3729 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- The Austin QRP Club
- The A QRP Club is a small group of Amateur Radio enthusiasts who enjoy building, operating and (mostly) talking about Low Power radio communications, equipment and systems.
[ Hits: 370 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- muTek Limited
- Manufacturer of RF amplifiers, low noise pre amps, transverters, power supplies
[ Hits: 1745 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- KD1JV Designs
- QRP Kits and Projects for the low power Amateur Radio enthusiast
[ Hits: 2288 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new SDR-receiver from the italian SDR developers community. Low-cost, DDS-less Software Defined Radio full coverage receiver for all HF bands, used with powerful software on the PC for multi-mode operation
[ Hits: 2043 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Knightlites QRP Club
- The KnightLites QRP Association is a world wide fellowship of low power (QRP) amateur radio communications enthusiasts founded in 1996, and is coordinated through the efforts of a small group of radio amateurs located in the Research Triangle region of North Carolina in the United States.
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 30 Meters receiver
- A simple 30 meters receiver for low power QRSS Beacons and PSK31
[ Hits: 966 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
[ Hits: 466 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- WSPRnet Weak Signal Propagation Reporter Network
- A group of amateur radio operators using K1JT's MEPT_JT digital mode to probe radio frequency propagation conditions using very low power transmissions.
Computer sent/received Morse signals received by amateurs and collected on an online database.
[ Hits: 847 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
[ Hits: 1228 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- KTune is a small utility that allows you to use a Griffin Powermate USB knob to tune your Elecraft K3 radio.
[ Hits: 287 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- SDR-RADIO.com is a Windows console for SDR receivers and transceivers. Designed for the commercial, amateur radio and short-wave listener communities, the console provides a powerful interface for all SDR users. Many SDR owners have made their radios available over the internet. Just look at the Web Servers page for a list of the radios you can use. You do not need a licence to use this sodftware with RFSPACE, FUNcube Dongles, Soundcard (SoftRock) and low-end SDRs.
[ Hits: 2426 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Solar Power Tower - Amateur Radio Repeaters
- KD8EAD / KD8FJH entirely solar powered repeater near tar hollow state forest. APRS Digipeater in operation on site.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- WA2EBY Mosfet Amplifier
- A Broadtband HF Amplifier Using Low-Cost Power MOSFETs
[ Hits: 3332 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Enable Low Cost RF Power Amplifiers
- A new paradigm for low cost, reliable RF amplifier ‘pallets’ has been enabled by new circuit design, manufacturing and thermal management techniques
[ Hits: 827 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP AM(cw) Transmitter for 10 meters
- In this project, you will make a simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator.
[ Hits: 913 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
[ Hits: 1525 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- G3TXQ Milliwatt meter
- Meter capable of accurately measuring low levels of RF power
[ Hits: 911 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- KD1JV MMR-40 dead bug style
- A 40 meter rig with SSB and CW operating modes. This is a low power QRP rig with up to 6 watts CW or PEP output.
[ Hits: 1036 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- QRP SWR Meter
- SWR meter for low power output measurements, dedicated to QRP operations
[ Hits: 1838 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRP AM CW transmitter
- A simple low-power broadcast-type circuit, using a crystal oscillator integrated circuit and an a collector modulated AM oscillator
[ Hits: 919 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- 2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
[ Hits: 857 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AC power meter
- Measure the AC current flowing through your appliances
[ Hits: 314 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termspower and power measurem hf power low power dc power power ic 706 will not power up rf power pan power top 155 am, fm hf power amp dm 452 power mic power mic 2m power power led mas power pan power top 40
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links