multi sim32 links
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126076 | Votes: 107 | Rating: 8.05 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4881 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The N4GG Array
- Need a simple, nearly invisible wire antenna with reasonable gain, lowangle radiation (for DXing) and multiband capabilities? Check out this
long-overlooked design that requires no antenna tuner
[ Hits: 1758 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Open Wire Feed Line a second look
- Put up the longest dipole you can fit, feed it with open wire line, connect it to the balanced output of your tuner and—poof! Instant multiband antenna. Is life really that simple? By Paul Danzer, N1II
[ Hits: 2095 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- G5RV Formula
- G5RV Formula - a simple multiband antenna, by Rick, KC8AON
[ Hits: 6881 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.34 ]
- G5RV Antenna Homebrew
- Homebrew G5RV a simple multiband antenna. This article shows detailed pictures of a G5RV home made antenna, including antenna size and dimensions by 9M2ZAK
[ Hits: 1246 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- G4FON Magnetic Loop Antenna
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Picture of a multiband dipole
- Pictures of a multiband dipole, build with simple PVC T and standard electrical wire
[ Hits: 39852 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 4.96 ]
- Offset multiband trapless antenna
- Simple, easy to build, low cost, compact, multiband By Robert Wilson, AL7KK
[ Hits: 1759 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- ON3JT vertical multiband hf antenna
- A simple and low cost multiband vertical hf antenna covering 5 bands (20m-10m) from an old CB antenna
[ Hits: 3771 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antenna
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
[ Hits: 32751 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.11 ]
- I7SWX Coax-Fed multiband antenna
- This simple multiband antenna works on all HF bands from 3.5 to 30 MHz, including WARC bands other than 10.1 MHz.
[ Hits: 3527 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- WebSDR on 20m, 40m and 80m
- On this page you can listen to and control a short-wave receiver located at the amateur radio club ETGD at the University of Twente. In contrast to other web-controlled receivers, this receiver can be tuned by multiple users simultaneously, thanks to the use of Software-Defined Radio
[ Hits: 39834 | Votes: 408 | Rating: 5.22 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows XP/7/8/10. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 6056 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.17 ]
- You can plot stations, country prefixes and print the maps over multiple sheets of paper.
[ Hits: 3585 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Ham Radio Deluxe 5
- HRD Ham Radio Deluxe v5 is a free Windows multi function software, includes logbook, CAT Control software for Elecraft, Kenwood, ICOM, Ten-Tec and Yaesu radios, rotor controls, digital mode rtx, rotor control, dx cluster client and many more features by HB9DRV. Ham Radio Deluxe V6 instead is a commercial product distributed by HRD Software LL
[ Hits: 68307 | Votes: 150 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- SV2AGW AGWTerm Packet Terminal
- This program needs no other explanations because it is just a terminal program. The only difference is that it is multitasking. This means that you can have multiple connects and you can YAPP without restrictions. You can receive as many YAPPs as you wish simultaneously. If you have more than a RadioPort (You have more than a TNC) you can connect in any RadioPort. You can have also unlimited number of connections (about 100).
[ Hits: 2646 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- 32-bit Windows software to control multiple radios simultaneously. Beside direct control, it also features frequency and memory management and various scan options. Supported radios range from AOR to Icom and WiNRADiO.
[ Hits: 30154 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 6.84 ]
- Freakin Beacon Setup Program
- A small program to simplify changing messages in the Expanded Spectrum Systems Freakin' Beacon controller. The program makes it easy to modify an existing message or to have multiple messages available in different files ready to program into the beacon controller.
[ Hits: 1054 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- What's a diplexer?
- It's a network that splits a signal to two or more loads, dependent on frequency. It is the simplest form of a multiplexer, which can split a signal into many different signal bands.
[ Hits: 1589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsmulti multi psk multi amp multi sim multi-amp ala 48 multi plus b multi mode vertical multi multi beam multi switch multi band multi link multi turn multi 700x multi turn loo
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links