no matching36 links
Antennas : 4M
- 6el 70MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Super 6 element LFA Yagi for 4M. 5.15 mtrs long and 12.4 dBi. Awesome antenna with no matching required and flat SWR throughout. Easy build
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 5 elements LFA Yagi for 70MHz
- A compact 5 element LFA Yagi for 4M. easy build no matching needed as this is 50 Ohm and flat SWR. Excellent performance.
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- 11el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A Large 11 element LFA Yagi for self build. Easy construction as no matching is required. Super gain, F/B and flat SWR
[ Hits: 648 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.80 ]
- 10el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A high gain LFA 10 element LFA Yagi with super clean pattern and flat SWR no matching required so easy to build.
[ Hits: 872 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 9el 50MHz Low Noise LFA Yagi
- A 9 element 6M LFA Yagi with no matching required. Super flat SWR, great pattern and gain too. What more do you need?
[ Hits: 329 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 5 element LFA Yagi for 50MHz
- A compact 5el Yagi with good performance and completely flat SWR. No matching required either, easy build by g0ksc
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How to Make a Great 9:1 RX Transformer
- There are lots of good designs for matching transformers for receiving antennas. Make it yourself it's cheap and easy, and very high performance. This is the design used in the TRX-9 transformers.
[ Hits: 2945 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- L Match ATU for QRP
- The L match is designed for the matching of random and long wires and should not be mounted in a metallic box/case, i used a small plastic food container which was the most expensive part of the project.
[ Hits: 4666 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System
- KE4UYP designed this Balanced Self Matching Feed Line System for people who want the very best feed line they can have on a Monobanded antenna
[ Hits: 1201 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 23555 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Antennas
- Notes on homebrewing antennas by Chris G4CYA, from gamma matching, to phasing antennas, splitters and combiners, baluns and measuring techniques.
[ Hits: 2894 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- J-Pole theory
- The J-Pole antenna is an omnidirectional antenna that can be used for base, mobile and field day stations. It does not need a ground plane, radials or a complicated matching system. The J-Pole can be cheaply, simply and quickly constructed using a variety of techniques, some of which are discussed in this article.
[ Hits: 29632 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 36783 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 7.42 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1266 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EME Low Noise 14 elements Yagi
- Ideal for EME with a Sky Temperature never seen at this boom length. Amazing pattern and flat SWR. 50 Ohm with no matching required.
[ Hits: 953 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K0BG's ham radio mobile operator web site
- This site is dedicated to mobile amateur radio operators, old and new alike. Whether you are into HF, or VHF operation, I trust the information presented will increase your enjoyment of our great hobby.
With safety as a byword, there are articles on amplifiers, antennas, bonding, impedance matching, installing hardware, mobile equipment, noise and RFI abatement, wiring, and much more. I do my best to keep these articles up to date, and easy to follow.
[ Hits: 4504 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.56 ]
- Using MT65
- MAP65, a panoramic, polarization-matching receiver for JT65 by K1JT
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This graphics-intensive program reveals the load on the output of a matching-network, based on measurements of the components in that network. Adjust the network (tuner) for a flat input, measure or look up the network component values and you will immmediately see the R and jX values of the load on the network, presented as both a schematic with the component values and as a Smith Chart normalized to the specified system impedance.
[ Hits: 553 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- K1TTT Technical Reference
- Technical reference about Accessories, Amplifiers, Antennas, Cable and Connectors, Filters, Geography, Grounding, Gunk, Matching Networks, Projects, Propagation Info Radios, RFI/EMI, Rotors, Station Setup, Towers.
[ Hits: 4937 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.60 ]
You can try similar termsno matching end fed matching pi net matching pi matching pi-net matching 80m matching l matching matching t matching mn5-matching matching box t-matching matching coax gamma matching imedance matching
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links