open188 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 6M
- K0FF's 6 meter SLOOP antenna
- It is more or less omni-directional, and horizontally polarized, it's just a dipole folded around on itself, and supported at the far (open) end with a plastic insulator.
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- Dipole Calculation
- Determining your proper length for the open half-wave dipole antenna
[ Hits: 4736 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 4.36 ]
- Better Feedline Loss Measurements with Antenna Analyzers
- Various publications through the years have shown how the SWR measured on a shorted (or open) feed line can be used to calculate feed line attenuation
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7426 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- BigRadios.COM Marketplace
- Web forum with an open marketplace to sell and buy old radios
[ Hits: 1128 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Missouri QSO Party
- The Missouri QSO Party is open for participation by all licensed amateur operators world-wide. The object of the contest is to work as many stations as possible during the contest period.
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PQLHA Quebec Lighthouse award
- This award is open to all Amateurs and SWLs
[ Hits: 150 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSL Search machine by OZ7C
- Records based on OZ2DXC Copenhagen DXcluster QSL and MGR databases.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Trusted QSL
- The mission of the Trusted QSL Group is to keep eQSL an open and free activity for amateur radio operators by promoting the Digital Signature Standard (DSS).
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Vancouver Island Trunk System
- To provide a network of open Amateur radio repeaters, for general and emergency communications use, throughout Vancouver Island, surrounding waters and parts of the lower mainland on the West Coast of British Columbia Canada.
[ Hits: 1058 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Hamilton Amateur Radio Club
- The Hamilton Amateur Radio Club operates the VE3NCF repeater, 146.760- and 444.075+MHz. It is open for use by all Hams
[ Hits: 348 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W6VIO JPL Amateur Radio Club
- The JPL Amateur Radio Club is open to employees and contractors working at all Jet Propulsion Laboratory facilities including the Deep Space Communications Complexes in Australia, Spain and Goldstone California.
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KB0TUC The Royal Gorge Amateur Radio Club
- A General-Interest ARRL Affiliate Operating Open Repeaters in Canon City, Colorado
[ Hits: 404 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quannapowitt Radio Association
- The QRA is an organization open to all interested in radio communication. Its goal is to further develop and help expand Amateur Radio ("Ham Radio") while enjoying ourselve. Wakefield, Massachusetts
[ Hits: 239 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W2IMU Avaya Lincroft Amateur Radio Club
- Open to employees and retirees of Avaya Inc. in Lincroft NJ. As Avaya Inc. was spun off from Lucent Technologies, AT&T Bell Laboratories, and even Western Electric
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- VA3TK's APRS Server
- Openaprs is a site dedicated to bringing you aprs tracking data and weather information.
[ Hits: 420 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- W7DIN Desert Intertie Network
- privately owned network of OPEN, Linked Repeaters operating in the Yuma area under the Club Callsign of W7DIN.
[ Hits: 308 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Trusted QSL
- Open source libraries and utilities to support using digital signatures for Amateur radio QSL system information like eqsl and lotw. Available for windows macos e linux.
[ Hits: 2108 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- CocoaModem is an opensource MacOSX application which implements modems (modulator-demodulators) for RTTY PSK MFSK Hellschreiber CW SITOR HF-FAX provided by W7AY
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.33 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 bit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 960 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsopen tx open .zip open open nine c3 open nine open sleeve open dipole open to marine ssb how to open clafer on dx 959 open wire open repeater open source open line open spirit open air coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links