Search Results for "open"168 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Wire
- 5 element wire Yagi antenna for 20 m
- A 5 element wide spaced yagi for the 20m long path to Europe was installed at ZL6QH, the antenna is fed with a 600 ohm open wire feed line.
[ Hits: 165 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 6m Millennium Net
- The Net on 6 is open to all licensed radio amateurs available on echolink Gateway Host NJ2BA-L
[ Hits: 167 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grid Bandits
- Formed in June 2007, Our Mission is To Promote VHF/UHF Weak Signal Activities In North America. Membership is open to all operators
[ Hits: 232 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Apache Labs
- The ANAN series SDRs are based on the OpenHPSDR open source designs, these are 4th generation radios and represent the state-of-the-art in current Amateur radio SDR design.
[ Hits: 214 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Digital Communications Interconnect
- DCI MotoTRBO IPSC Amateur Radio Group
Our mission is to connect to and converse with the wider DMR Ham community by openly sharing our network resources and talkgroups to enable dynamic connections to all radio amateur DMR groups.
[ Hits: 57 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Free DV – digital voice codec
- Operating Free DV, the open source digital voice codec for HF, allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice.
[ Hits: 83 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open source project offers a solution to remote control of your Amateur radio station. Base for connecting other components and their remote control. The main advantage is low cost and adaptability
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Keller peak repeater association, operate an open amateur radio repeater in the San Bernardino, California, mountains.
[ Hits: 85 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at 2400 bit/s and below. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio and VOIP trunking.
[ Hits: 337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- WebRadio SDR
[ Hits: 247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QSL Print Manager
- Open Source windows qsl printing software that can import ADIF file and print your own qsl cards data by SQ7MRU
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dream DRM Receiver
- Open-Source Software Implementation of a DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) Receiver. Dream runs on virtually any pc and requires a receiver front-end to work as a real radio.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Trackuino - Arduino APRS Tracker
- An open source Automatic Packet Reporting System tracker based on Arduino by Javier Martin
[ Hits: 1296 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Antenna analyzer with Arduino
- HF Antenna analyzer with Arduino Nano, open software. Available in Kit or mounted and tested.
[ Hits: 4438 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.53 ]
- Arduino QRP transceiver
- An HF QRP CW RTX built around the Arduino open-source electronics prototyping platform
[ Hits: 2430 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 555 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 1665 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.83 ]
- Open Repeater
- The Raspberry Pi Repeater Controller Project goal is to develop a low cost, low power, but feature rich duplex repeater controller suitable for setting up a temporary or emergency repeater systems with radios that can be run on portable power
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsopen tx open open nine c3 open nine .zip open open wire open sleeve open j-pole open source open v wave open dipole open sleev how to make 450 ohm open how to open clafer on dx 959 open spirit
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links