Search Results for "open"165 links - and 1 categories
DX Resources : Nets
- 6m Millennium Net
- The Net on 6 is open to all licensed radio amateurs available on echolink Gateway Host NJ2BA-L
[ Hits: 154 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grid Bandits
- Formed in June 2007, Our Mission is To Promote VHF/UHF Weak Signal Activities In North America. Membership is open to all operators
[ Hits: 182 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Apache Labs
- The ANAN series SDRs are based on the OpenHPSDR open source designs, these are 4th generation radios and represent the state-of-the-art in current Amateur radio SDR design.
[ Hits: 110 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Free DV – digital voice codec
- Operating Free DV, the open source digital voice codec for HF, allows any SSB radio to be used for low bit rate digital voice.
[ Hits: 42 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Open source project offers a solution to remote control of your Amateur radio station. Base for connecting other components and their remote control. The main advantage is low cost and adaptability
[ Hits: 210 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Keller peak repeater association, operate an open amateur radio repeater in the San Bernardino, California, mountains.
[ Hits: 32 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Codec 2
- Codec2 is an open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at 2400 bit/s and below. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio and VOIP trunking.
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- QSL Print Manager
- Open Source windows qsl printing software that can import ADIF file and print your own qsl cards data by SQ7MRU
[ Hits: 164 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Dream DRM Receiver
- Open-Source Software Implementation of a DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale) Receiver. Dream runs on virtually any pc and requires a receiver front-end to work as a real radio.
[ Hits: 147 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trackuino - Arduino APRS Tracker
- An open source Automatic Packet Reporting System tracker based on Arduino by Javier Martin
[ Hits: 870 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.25 ]
- Antenna analyzer with Arduino
- HF Antenna analyzer with Arduino Nano, open software. Available in Kit or mounted and tested.
[ Hits: 3222 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Arduino QRP transceiver
- An HF QRP CW RTX built around the Arduino open-source electronics prototyping platform
[ Hits: 1696 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- An Arduino based CW contest keyer addon, ideated and designed for the use in conbination with the K3NG Arduino keyer open-source firmware.
[ Hits: 413 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Arduino CW Keyer
- Open source Arduino based CW (Morse Code) keyer with a lot of features and flexibility, often rivaling commercial keyers.
[ Hits: 1092 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Open Repeater
- The Raspberry Pi Repeater Controller Project goal is to develop a low cost, low power, but feature rich duplex repeater controller suitable for setting up a temporary or emergency repeater systems with radios that can be run on portable power
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]