Search Results for "open"159 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Array
- FVR Spitfire Array
- The Powerpoint presentation below was given by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR, at the 1998 Dayton Hamvention Antenna Forum
[ Hits: 3228 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.91 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7559 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Open Wire Feeders
- How to make 450 ohm open feeder
[ Hits: 7724 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.13 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6360 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.86 ]
- The G5RV Antenna System Re-Visited
- The original G5RV antenna system consists of a center-fed horizontal 102' wire plus a 34' length of open-wire 525-Ohm feeder. Louis Varney, the antenna system's developer, intended two other features. Learn more at Cebik website
[ Hits: 4205 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 80 Meter Multiband doublet antenna
- 80 meter multiband doublet antenna with open wire feedline for 80-10 meters by N1LO
[ Hits: 2740 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Theradionut.net Gallery Museum
- Antique and Vintage Radios from yesteryear. Gallery and Museum open to the public in Port Orchard, Washington.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- complete free and independent 11 meter mailinglist, open for all 11 meter operators
[ Hits: 2668 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- LZ open contest
- Rules and Results of the International LZ Open Contest.
[ Hits: 449 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
[ Hits: 431 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 9.85 ]
- FlexRadio Systems - Software Defined Radios
- FlexRadio Systems delivers the first truly open source Software Defined Radio transceiver for Amateur Radio use. Receive Only versions are also available for non Amateur Radio applications. Read the SDR Articles and the SDR-1000 Product Information.
[ Hits: 10205 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.11 ]
- Contest Phrases
- Several contesting phrases are given in several languages written by Fred Hopengarten, K1VR
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CTC - Croatian telegraphy club
- A club for lovers of CW. The membership is free and open for all radioamateurs worldwide.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 1.33 ]
- Kenwood TH F6A service menu switch
- TH F6A service menu, On TH-F6 transceiver, the Service Menu is accessible only by opening the transceiver
[ Hits: 2319 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the Japan Radio Co. NRD-545 receiver.
[ Hits: 836 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-500 receiver.
[ Hits: 1539 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- open source software designed for the Yaesu VR-120 receiver.
[ Hits: 936 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.40 ]
- Open source software designed to control and program the ICOM IC-R75 receiver
[ Hits: 1508 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- tk150 is open source, multi-platform cloning software for the Standard (Yaesu) VR-150 portable receiver.
[ Hits: 637 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Satellite Tracking/Orbital Prediction Program an open-source, multi-user satellite tracking and orbital prediction program written under the Linux operating system by John A. Magliacane, KD2BD. PREDICT is free software
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source, GNU type, hardware and software project intended as a "next generation" Software Defined Radio (SDR) for use by Radio Amateurs and Short Wave Listeners
[ Hits: 6095 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Open Source SDR
- Modular Software Radio, at sourceforge
[ Hits: 4037 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- OpenSDR -- Software Defined Radio
- The Open SDR Project
[ Hits: 4590 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A CB radio website aimed mainly at the UK market including help, tips, repairs, mic wiring, frequency charts, chat forum,rig doctor listing, mail order shops and much much more
[ Hits: 3661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- Opera is the Open PLC European Research Alliance for new generation PLC integrated network
[ Hits: 225 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]