50 Ohm Coaxial Dipole
- This dipole is composed by a coaxial structure and non-folded dipole made from two open conductive cylinders, and benefits from the stub compensation of a folded dipole by passing an insulated wire through the axis and connecting it to the ends of both limbs. By G4CQM
The American Legion Amateur Radio Club
- The American Legion Amateur Radio Club (K9TAL) is open to wartime military veterans who are both members of the Legion family and FCC-licensed amateur radio operators.
k7ICU Tucson AZ Repeater
- The K7ICU repeater system is situated about 500' above metro Tucson, at the base of the Catalina Mountains. It is an open system providing coverage to the greater Tucson area.
[ Hits: 161 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
The Grand Mesa Repeater Association
- Operate several remotes linked to the Cactus Radio System in southeastern Utah, and Western Colorado, and an Open system in Western Colorado.
tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.