Search Results for "open"166 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Indoor
- 88' Zig Zag Double Extended Zepp
- A Double Zepp indoor antenna based on Cebik's reccomendations and design. Can cover HF bands, fed with 450 ohm open wire feeder terminating in an automatic antenna tuner, can perform incredible results.
[ Hits: 1536 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- PA3ECT Loop antennas
- Mangnetic loop antennas experiments for 80 meters band and other HF bands by PA3ECT
[ Hits: 1119 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- WB2HOL Foxhunting beam
- Building the WB2HOL foxhunting beam antenna
[ Hits: 844 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Open Channel
- CB radio site for UK including repairs and much more
[ Hits: 385 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- UN Contest Results
- UN DX Contest 2010 (Open Championship of Kazakhstan)
[ Hits: 230 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LZOPEN Contest Club
- LZ Open Contest Club - free membership, event's calendar, compare logs online
[ Hits: 140 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Linux in the Ham Shack
- Linux Open Source and ham radio for everyone blog
[ Hits: 220 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- CARLA Repeater Network
- C.A.R.L.A. is a growing network of repeaters providing coverage across Northern & Central California and Western Nevada. It is intended to be used as a reliable communications resource during significant local, regional and wide area incidents, and is open to all licensed amateur radio operators
[ Hits: 366 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Short Mountain Repeater Club
- The Short Mountain Repeater Club (W4YXA) maintains an open repeater operating at 146.910 MHz using a negative offset (146.310 MHz). The repeater is located about 60 miles SSE of Nashville, Tennessee
[ Hits: 408 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Argent Data Systems
- OpenTracker+ and Tracker2 series APRS devices for real-time vehicle tracking, weather monitoring, and remote telemetry, aprs tracker manufacturer.
[ Hits: 1598 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Antenna Zoning for the Radio Amateur
- Amateur Radio - Antenna Zoning Book by Fred Hopengarten
[ Hits: 630 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- SARL HF APRS with a TS-50
- How to connect a Kenwood TS-50 to OpenTracker
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Gap Titan DX Specifications
- K4JRG GAP titan dx specifications
[ Hits: 607 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- TAHO.EXE a source for UI-View maps
- A cool add-on to UI-View, that enables to use the free datas of OpenStreetmap to generate APRS maps for UI-View in a few mouse clicks.
[ Hits: 822 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Open Source Ham Radio App for Android.
Solar / calculated band conditions & Callsign lookups via QRZ.com XML subscription.
[ Hits: 2170 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- DSTAR SWITCH
- n open collaborated project for creating base libraries and applications to allow the passing of information from the host computer to the D-STAR radio and vice versa.
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Codec2 is a open source low bit rate speech codec designed for communications quality speech at around 2400 kbit/s. Applications include low bandwidth HF/VHF digital radio.
[ Hits: 1242 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- TK5 for IC-R5
- Open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R5 receiver. Linux, MacOS X and Windows
[ Hits: 753 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amateur radio open source log program written in PHP. Put your log online for visitors to browse in real time. Access your log from any web browse, can run under windows linux and macos with apache, mysql and php
[ Hits: 886 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- ADIF Master
- ADIF Master is a Windows program for working with amateur radio log-books.
ADIF Master convert Cabrillo, TR, CT logs or a part of it into an ADIF file. Also you can use ADIF Master to open and edit ADIF log files using filters, add and remove or modify ADIF tags and entries
[ Hits: 2557 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Official ADIF Site. ADIF is an open standard for exchange of data between ham radio software packages available from different vendors.
[ Hits: 834 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 452 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- WinradHD is a Software Defined Radio (SDR) freeware application by DG0JBJ for Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7 and based on the open source code of Winrad, written by I2PHD.
[ Hits: 3194 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- 1500 Watt Solid State HF Amplifier
- This is a project to develop an Open Source reference design for a 1500 watt solid state linear amplifier for 10 through 160 meters by K6IF
[ Hits: 8227 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 3.06 ]
- High Performance Software Defined Radio
- The HPSDR is an open source hardware and software project intended as a next generation Software Defined Radio for use by Radio Amateurs
[ Hits: 2090 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar termsopen open tx .zip open open nine c3 open nine open wire open sleeve how to open clafer on dx 959 open spirit how to make 450 ohm open open sleev open source open feedline open ladder open trans on 60 mrt
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links