Missouri QSO Party
- The Missouri QSO Party is open for participation by all licensed amateur operators world-wide. The object of the contest is to work as many stations as possible during the contest period.
W6VIO JPL Amateur Radio Club
- The JPL Amateur Radio Club is open to employees and contractors working at all Jet Propulsion Laboratory facilities including the Deep Space Communications Complexes in Australia, Spain and Goldstone California.
Quannapowitt Radio Association
- The QRA is an organization open to all interested in radio communication. Its goal is to further develop and help expand Amateur Radio ("Ham Radio") while enjoying ourselve. Wakefield, Massachusetts
W2IMU Avaya Lincroft Amateur Radio Club
- Open to employees and retirees of Avaya Inc. in Lincroft NJ. As Avaya Inc. was spun off from Lucent Technologies, AT&T Bell Laboratories, and even Western Electric
6 Meters and Up: SSB/CW DX
- This is a group for amateur radio operators interested in VHF and UHF SSB and CW, primarily in North America. It's intended for general discussions of V/UHF operation, beacon information, reports of tropo and Es openings and anything else of interest to V/UHF DX enthusiasts
- The BayCom-Mailbox is an amateur radio/citizen band AX.25 Bulletin Board System with AX.25 store and forward capabilities. The software is available for Linux, DOS and Win-NT. OpenBCM is opensource and freeware.
- Atpdec is an open source program that decodes images transmitted by POES NOAA weather satellite series.
These satellites transmit continuously, among other things, medium resolution images of the earth on 137Mhz.
These transmissions could be easily received with an inexpensive antenna and dedicated receiver.
For more information about receiving POES satellite images consult the rig site.
Delabs technologies Product Design and Engineering
- Around 200 electronic circuits in pdf format or images, There are also over 1000 links to useful electronics, freeware, open source websites.
There are some 100 useful documents, software and pcbs too. Mainly industrial electronics, instrumentation. Covers Various aspects of electronics and basics of circuit design.