Search Results for "phase antenna"37 links
- W8JK Beam Antenna
- The W8JK is a famous and effective DX antenna, first built by John Kraus, W8JK, in 1937. A Beam antenna with two parallel dipoles driven with opposite phase, with a close spacing of an eighth of a wavelength.
[ Hits: 1700 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Directional Helical Antenna
- This antenna is intended for the 20-meter Band.
There are two Voltage Fed Helical Dipoles, made with 2 slinky that fed with phase shift in 90 degree
[ Hits: 455 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Hybrid LFA Yagi Oblong antennas
- A project for a 144 MHz hybrid LFA - Oblong yagi antenna made based on YU7XL design by G1HZN
[ Hits: 531 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phased Delta Loops
- An interesting article with many technical details on a phased delta loop array for 80 meters band includes pictures of antenna relays
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Planar Phased Array Antenna Calculator
- This calculator computes the far zone radiation power pattern for a planar phased array antenna. The directivity, half power beamwidth and beamwidth between first nulls is also computed.
[ Hits: 690 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 3.77 ]
- Convert 40m 2-element to a Phased Drive Array
- This presentation details the work of converting a 40m 2-element reversible beam antenna into a phase-driven type of array
[ Hits: 580 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Phased Vertical Antennas for 40m
- Phased wire vertical antennas for 40 meters band
[ Hits: 338 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Boom for phased delta loops
- Antenna boom to support 40 meter phased delta loops
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DL-Special DX Antenna - 2 Delta Loops in Phase
- Two Delta-Loops in phase. The purpose of this article is to propose an antenna with a high gain, a high efficiency and a very low price that is
easy to build for any frequency.
[ Hits: 636 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- 4 Square antenna for 80 meters
- Four phased vertical antennas on 80 meter band
[ Hits: 744 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Shrunken 40 Meter Phased Quads
- A 2 element small footprint 40 meter phased, reversible, downsized quad array antenna.
[ Hits: 597 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Double Half-Delta Loop RX Antenna
- This wire antenna was developed to offer for a small, low-band, ground independent directional receiving antenna, it requires only two support poles. It is basically composed by two interconnected half delta loops and is better than a single flag or EWE, and almost as good as two phased EWE in the same space.
[ Hits: 663 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Phasing of two identical antennas
- Phased Spaced Active Whips and Broadband Loops by WA1ION
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Simple VHF UHF Ground Plane
- Simple VHF-UHF Ground Plane antennas for under 20 dollars, even in phased array configuration.
[ Hits: 682 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Two Element Phased Verticals
- Two 40 meter phased vertical antennas, project, pictures and description by W4NFR
[ Hits: 699 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Antenna Engineering
- Antenna Engineering specialise in producing a range of high quality aluminium HF verticals ranging from mono band single element verticals to multi element phased arrays.
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Noise cancellation on 2m using 2 antennas
- Article on Phase-cancellation of noise on 2m band
[ Hits: 270 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna phase phase antenna phase-antenna phase array antenna 2m phase array antenna phase co phase phase ssb phase correction phase array three phase emi filter phase arrays phase detector co phase beams phase coil
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links