Search Results for "rf antenna"348 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 80M
- Build A Magnetic Loop
- Documents and schema on how to build a Magnetic Loop Antenna fo 80/30 mtrs
[ Hits: 27162 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.65 ]
- Why active antennas aren't perfect
- There have been various comments here regarding the effectiveness of active antennas
[ Hits: 2307 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Testing EH Antennas
- EH antenna tests report by Claudio Re, I1RFQ in pdf format
[ Hits: 1981 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- More Information on the EH Antenna
- How EH antennas works and how it has performed.
[ Hits: 2077 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- HC DX Feeding that antenna
- Avoid noise, boost performance: make a perfect coax feed line. The perfect feedline, How to install your antenna properly, How to get the best from your coax
[ Hits: 2258 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6620 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna construction guide
- Excellent guide to build a G5RV by Lombry
[ Hits: 35745 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- Low reactance multiband center feed wires
- An antenna system is more easily interfaced to a radio when the input reactance at the feedline terminals is low or close to series resonance
[ Hits: 2841 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.80 ]
- HF mobile antenna
- Build your mobile antenna which outperforms Hustler by 10db and ATAS-100 by 18db. From 80 to 10m.
[ Hits: 30181 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2951 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 9007 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39783 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]
- PROCOM Antennas
- Manufacturer of communications antennas, bandpass filters, RF combiners, receiver multicouplers, diplexers, duplexers, RF connectors, RF circulators, RF isolators, RF couplers and SWR meters
[ Hits: 5293 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Gizmotchy Antennas
- The Charles Gizmotchy high performance horizontal and vertical beam antennas. Two, Six, Ten and eleven meters antennas
[ Hits: 2887 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 888 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- How to wind a choke
- How to build and properly wound an efficient RF choke to protect antenna controller in mobile setups
[ Hits: 309 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K1CRA Radio Store
- Unique and Hard-to-Find accessories for Amateur Radio. Featuring Plasti Dip products, DK9SQ Masts, Wire Antennas, AEA Antenna Analyzers and RF Connectors too!
[ Hits: 2183 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 7.28 ]
- ERP Calculator Plus
- ERP Calculator is an Amateur Radio software utility designed to perform a side-by-side comparison of two Ham Radio antenna systems. ERP Calculator comes pre-programmed with data files including published data for several popular brands and types of coax cable as well as several popular antenna system brands and models. ERP Calculator displays values of ERP, Antenna Power Gain, Antenna Feed point Power, Antenna System Gain in dB, Antenna Gain in dBd, SWR Attenuation in dB, SWR Power Attenuation, Coax Loss in dB, and Coax Power Loss
[ Hits: 2690 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.11 ]
- SuperNEC antenna simulation
- Hybrid Method of Moment (MoM) and Geometric Theory of Diffraction (GTD) program. Matlab based GUI interface. Genetic optimizer included. Windows/Linux versions.
[ Hits: 8042 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 5.16 ]
- FCC interference handbook
- This is the electronic version of our "Interference to Home Electronic Entertainment Equipment Handbook"
[ Hits: 1140 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna antenna pmr 446 end-fed antenna gps antenna 70 mhz antenna antenna 446 tak antenna j antenna 50 mhz 6 m 6m antenna 149 mhz antenna 10 6 2 antenna ht antenna do antenna end fed antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links