Search Results for "rf antenna"358 links - and 1 categories
- X-Beam antennas
- Two element X-Beam is a high-performance broad-band antenna that is ideal for Ham radio operators with limited space. X-Beams are inexpensive and easy to build. The performance of the simple X-beam is amazingly similar to larger, more conventional antennas by 4S7NR
[ Hits: 3565 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.21 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- The Petlowany Three-Band Burner is a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters). This web page contains pictures, performance data, and enough construction details so you can homebrew your own.
[ Hits: 5681 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Rotatable Dipole for 40m-6m
- This article describes a simple, inexpensive, dipole antenna that will rival the performance of a ten-meter beam.
[ Hits: 4578 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1746 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Hex Beam by K4KIO
- This site provides guidelines to build a G3TXQ broad band hex beam RF antenna for the 5 ham radio bands, 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meters.
The G3TXQ hex beam is a new development and actually easier to build than the classic hexbeam.
[ Hits: 5831 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.63 ]
- The DBJ-1 VHF-UHF Dual Band J-Pole
- Searching for an inexpensive, high performance dual band base antenna for VHF and UHF ? Build a simple antenna that uses a single feed line for less than $10.
[ Hits: 5505 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The WWVB Receiving Antenna
- The construction of this antenna is intended to be inexpensive, fast, and effective. Very capable in receiving WWVB from california.
[ Hits: 2931 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Magnetic loop for 30-10 M
- A light and portable magnetic loop antenna
with improved bandwidth and performance by HB9MTN
[ Hits: 1542 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
[ Hits: 860 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Corner reflector antenna
- Do you need a high gain antenna? Have you suffered on picking up interference from unwanted direction? You need a directional antenna but a 12 element Yagi will be too attractive!
[ Hits: 1567 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.75 ]
- This program let you design and performance of 2-band trapped dipole antennas including trap design.
[ Hits: 3961 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- W3HH Antenna
- A large bandwidth wire antenna, with a good performance
[ Hits: 649 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Commsaudit uk, i/q quadrature , hf receivers, rf, multicoupler, multicouplers, switch matrix, antenna matrices, masthead amplifier,, vhf receiver, uhf,
[ Hits: 445 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- Stealth Telecom
- RF engineering solutions, HF VHF antenna systems and radio communications equipment.
[ Hits: 2321 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amateur Radio Techniques
- RF Filters an adjustable j-pole antenna manufacturer based in greece
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Myers Engineering
- Broadband mobile radio antennas, vhf uhf antennas, commercial radios and scanners, rf coax cables and connectors
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rocky Mountain Radio
- Provide RF connectors, adaptors, antennas, accessories, mounts, coax, West Mountain Radio Products and Anderson Power Products available.
[ Hits: 278 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 365 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 mhz antenna antenna 446 mhz 17 m antenna ch 24 antenna atv antenna hf antenna 80 40 antenna air antenna 2m antenna 50 mhz antenna eas antenna 5-ghz-antenna 433 mz antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links