rf antenna371 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3983 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126721 | Votes: 109 | Rating: 7.93 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3471 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4935 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Bazooka vertical
- This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka. The Vertical Bazooka, is made entirely from RG-8U coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 33356 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.81 ]
- Eliminating TX RF Feedback Problems
- Malfunction of transceivers due to stray RF pickup is a common problem, especially when using end-fed antennas, high-impedance feedlines, or a poor ground counterpoise
[ Hits: 1773 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 9002 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- Antenna Gain on Trial
- Most people think it's a good thing to have and the more the better. However, this is not always true - and the amount of gain is often not what it appears to be. Assuming higher gain is what you need, how do you determine what will give the best performance?
[ Hits: 867 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Commsaudit uk, i/q quadrature , hf receivers, rf, multicoupler, multicouplers, switch matrix, antenna matrices, masthead amplifier,, vhf receiver, uhf,
[ Hits: 456 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.45 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7734 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stealth Telecom
- RF engineering solutions, HF VHF antenna systems and radio communications equipment.
[ Hits: 2381 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1439 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Radio Frequency Systems
- RFS is a global designer and manufacturer of cable and antenna systems plus active and passive RF conditioning modules, providing total-package solutions for wireless infrastructure.
[ Hits: 322 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Myers Engineering
- Broadband mobile radio antennas, vhf uhf antennas, commercial radios and scanners, rf coax cables and connectors
[ Hits: 634 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SciTech Publishing
- Publisher of many RF, Electronics and antenna books
[ Hits: 593 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Rocky Mountain Radio
- Provide RF connectors, adaptors, antennas, accessories, mounts, coax, West Mountain Radio Products and Anderson Power Products available.
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1680 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1143 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TANT 136
- DOS program for calculating the performance of a T antenna. Gives loading coil info and matching plus ERP by Reg G4FGQ
[ Hits: 382 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 2.50 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna scanner antenna from old tv antenna 144 mhz antenna vhf antenna 220 ht antenna uhf antenna bow tie antenna antenna for 6 m 4g antenna 144 antenna 11 mhz antenna ocf antenna ewe antenna hf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links