Search Results for "rf antenna"363 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 160M
- Vertical antenna for 160 meter
- This high antenna require a large ground composed by 40 radials. It's not very handy expecially in windy situations but is very powerfull in pile-ups. In italian
[ Hits: 3968 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 125290 | Votes: 105 | Rating: 8.14 ]
- W7AV 40 Meter Half Square
- These antennas offer big gun DX performance on the low bands, yet they are surprisingly simple to build. Try one- you will like it!
[ Hits: 3437 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Portable Magnetic Loop Antenna Version 2
- A simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres. For its size, the performance of the antenna always astounds me, although it is never going to replace a Yagi
[ Hits: 4812 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF in shack with vertical and longwire antennas
- Why a vertical antenna or longwire antenna might require a balun
[ Hits: 4544 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- The Bazooka vertical
- This is a deviation from the wonderful antenna the Double Bazooka. The Vertical Bazooka, is made entirely from RG-8U coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 32954 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- 13 cm Helix Antenna
- Here is the design of a 2.4 GHz antenna that is ideal for amateur satellite communications. This antenna is easy to assemble because the design itself tolerates inaccuracies in the construction without really affecting performance.
[ Hits: 63537 | Votes: 69 | Rating: 5.83 ]
- A Horn Antenna for 2.4 GHz.
- This Antenna is not really practical for AO-40 reception, but horn antennas have a number of qualities useful in microwave antenna testing and noise figure measurements.
[ Hits: 10613 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.39 ]
- 300 Ohm Twin-Lead J-Pole
- popular 2-meter emergency antenna that can be found
all over the internet and in antenna books.
[ Hits: 8918 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.78 ]
- The full-wave loop antenna
- These omnidirectional antennas offer Horizontal polarization, and about 2.1 dbd of gain. They are much quieter than a dipole or a vertical, have a broader bandwidth and will usually out perform a dipole antenna.
[ Hits: 4828 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Loop Antenna Design
- Full-wave loops are very popular antennas. They are especially useful on 80 and 40 meters where they perform well at modest heights
[ Hits: 2151 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G/T Simulations - by VE7BQH
- Here you will find information on how antennas behave when stacked
G/T is an important figure-of-merit for the antenna's overall receive performance, because it balances forward gain (G) against received thermal noise (T).
[ Hits: 712 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.87 ]
- High Performance Wire Antennas
- Popularity doesn't guarantee high antenna performance, disadvantages of trap antennas
[ Hits: 2613 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7703 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Stealth Telecom
- RF engineering solutions, HF VHF antenna systems and radio communications equipment.
[ Hits: 2360 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF HAMDESIGN
- An engineering oriented organization specializing in the design and manufacture of high performance parabolic antennas, 3dB high power RF couplers, Antenna power splitters, directional RF couplers and more items for RF transmission from HF through Microwave frequencies.
[ Hits: 1430 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1809 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SciTech Publishing
- Publisher of many RF, Electronics and antenna books
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Distributor of PKW antennas and Reimesch Kommunikationssysteme RF amplifiers. Manufacturer of HF wire antennas Based in France.
[ Hits: 1650 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.14 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1133 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna yagi antenna td900 antenna analyzer antenna 70 mhz antenna gsm antenna 300 ohm antenna w3 dzz antenna hd tv antenna car antenna antenna hf antenna gsm lte antenna antenna 27 mhz ewe antenna vhf antenna uhf antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links