Search Results for "rf antenna"314 links
Antennas : 2M
- VHF rubber duck Portable Antenna
- You can make your own 2-meter "rubber duckies" that will likely perform much better than many commercial units.
[ Hits: 1041 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- 14el 144MHz Plus2 LFA Antenna
- 1 plus2 LFA Yagi 14 normal elements plus 2 additional reflectors. Loop feed means 50Ohm perfect match for minimal losses
[ Hits: 1028 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- 17 elements 144 MHz Plus2 LFA Yagi
- No other 2M antenna comes close in performance to these Plus2 Yagis, commercial or otherwise.
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 19 elements Plus2 LFA Yagi for EME
- A Low-Noise Urban 19 element Plus2 LFA Yagi for 144MHz, check the VE7BQH list, no other 2M antenna comes close in performance. You can build it yourself for free
[ Hits: 792 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G0KSC 10el 50Mhz OWA Yagi
- A huge easy-to-build 6m antenna with huge performance. Easy build, split dipole, no matching required. Super low SWR too.
[ Hits: 377 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 1933 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Coaxial feeder or RF coax cable
- An overview of coax cable often called coaxial feeder or RF cable, used to feed antennas and deliver radio frequency power from one point to another
[ Hits: 451 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- About Log Periodic Antennas
- Overview, summary, tutorial about the log periodic antenna or aerial used for wideband RF antenna applications
[ Hits: 2192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tri-Mode Buffer Amplifier Box
- The TMB-1 is an RF amplifier unit / receiving accessory that can be used with a low-impedance broadband loop, a high-impedance terminated loop (such as a Pennant, Flag, or Kaz Delta), and whip (telescoping rod) antennas.
[ Hits: 728 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- EWE Shortwave Antenna
- What is an EWE Antenna, comparisons, performance and homebrew plan
[ Hits: 885 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EWE Antenna comments
- cq-contest reflector comments about the performance of the EWE receive antennna collected by KA9FOX
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Eggbeater II Omni LEO Antennas
- Presented here is a high-performance, circularly polarized omni-directional antenna that is easy to build, easy to tune, inexpensive, and will work all the mode J Low Earth Orbit (LEO) satellites
[ Hits: 2341 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Large Antenna in a fixed direction?
- If your antenna is fixed in one direction, you will notice that your antenna works perfectly only during fall and spring.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Five eighths wavelength vertical antenna
- The basics of a five eigths wavelength vertical antenna, a form of RF antenna widely used for mobile radio communications applications
[ Hits: 265 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna resonance and bandwidth
- About antenna or aerial resonance and bandwidth and the impact of RF antenna resonance and bandwidth on radio communications systems.
[ Hits: 253 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Rubber duck portability with quarter-wave performance
- This article describes an application of Tucker's design which results in the most satisfactory two meter portable antenna this author has ever used.
[ Hits: 429 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Multiband HF Antenna
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded vertical as a multi-band HF antenna.
[ Hits: 1111 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- 13m high elevated vertical
- This article explores the performance of an unloaded elevated vertical, base matching and feed line as a multi-band HF antenna system.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Unloaded vertical as a multi-band HF antenna
- Performance of an unloaded ground mounted vertical as a multi-band HF antenna.
[ Hits: 471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- WE-030A Antenna Analyzer
- Small and simple to use, this antenna analyzer can speed and ease the tuning and adjustment of HF antennas. It measures the fundamental parameters SWR and return loss.
[ Hits: 1692 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Systems
- RF Systems develops and produces antennas and accessories for governmental and military organisations, shortwave and scanner listeners, radio amateurs, yachting circles and professional users of receiving and transmitting equipment.
[ Hits: 530 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Centerfire antenna
- US Antenna manufacturer offering base and mobile antennas for 2 meter, 1.25 meter and 70 cm Amateur Radio GMRS and MURS Citizens Band Radio VHF and UHF Business Band Radio HF, VHF and UHF Scanning
[ Hits: 964 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Cmpter Electronics
- Cmpter Electronics is specialized in designs and manufactures RF Coaxial Connectors, RF Adapters, Cable Assembly and GPS Antennas for applications in the datacom/telecom, automotive, instrumentation aerospace and defense markets.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- LBA Technology
- LBA - DTV & RF test systems; AM antennas; RF shielding; RF compliance, safety, interference, intermodulation services; AM detuning, Antenna SWR Analyzers
[ Hits: 437 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Portable RF Sniffer and Power Meter
- Whether we are tuning up homebrew equipment, checking antenna VSWR, adjusting a linear amplifier, or just monitoring output power during a contest, almost all aspects of ham operation can use a power meter. Paul Wade W1GHZ
[ Hits: 1220 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]