Search Results for "rig control"36 links
Manufacturers : Remote Control
- Radio Remote Control is a complete remote control system for Amateur radio.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote Control Your HF Rig via the Internet
- By Alfred T Yerger II WA2EHI, explain how to remote your rig by using ham radio deluxe and skype
[ Hits: 293 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- ICOM IC-746 PRO Interface
- If you want to interface the IC-746 Pro or any other Icom rig with a computer for rig control, an outboard CI-V CAT device is required.
[ Hits: 1596 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quick Guide to Operating the Yaesu 857D
- This Quick Guide to Operating the Yaesu 857-D, through a series of five graduated exercises,
introduces operating the radio, its controls, and builds up confidence with the rig.
[ Hits: 1516 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Grig is a simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
[ Hits: 1114 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Flrig is a transceiver control program designed to be used either stand alone or as an adjunct to fldigi.
[ Hits: 725 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- BBLogger, is a Freeware windows Logging software to fully manage you Amateur or Short Wave Listener Radio Station. Offer Rig control, Cluster interface, mapping features, Awards and DXCC management, LoTW, Label printing, QRZ lookup and more By IK2VIW IK2UVR
[ Hits: 800 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- LOG X
- LOGx formerly Log Window(s) is a complete Amateur Radio information system distributed by SCO Software Inc. It combines logging, rig control, antenna rotor control, DX Packetcluster monitoring, and award tracking in an easy to use application.
[ Hits: 275 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
[ Hits: 295 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Free windows, universal program for RIG control,
can read and set mode and frequency on your transceiver. The program can control ICOM, Yaesu and Kenwood transceivers, by DXSoft
[ Hits: 2072 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
[ Hits: 578 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]