Search Results for "ros software"18 links
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2191 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiver
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
[ Hits: 2711 | Votes: 51 | Rating: 8.44 ]
- G0HWC's SSTV site
- Amateur Radio and SSTV Pasokon EZSSTV RAdio HAM Saw Proskan W95sstv Win95sstv Ham Software Radio MMSSTV shortwave listener Hamcomm interface Slow Scan Television Help with setting up SSTV website. G0HWC
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 382 | Rating: 7.88 ]
- Ham radio shop for APRS digipeaters WX3in1, RPTC, GSM devices, SDR software defined radio producrsa, APRS trackers and GPS Receivers based in Poland
[ Hits: 495 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Scatterers Analysis Program, is a Free general purpose antenna analysis software program for numerical electromagnetic antenna design, modeling and analysis. Source code and windows executables are available to download.
[ Hits: 14025 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- 9A7KTF Software collection
- Collection of ham radio software
[ Hits: 5039 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- ROS ham radio modem
- ROS Multimode software for Ham Radio Operators
[ Hits: 1287 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- JMSK is a software modem that implements a good coherent MSK demodulator that has performance comparable to BPSK. Signals are demodulated from the soundcard. Modulated signals can be routed through the soundcard or to an external device such as a DDS module for direct RF modulation. The advantage of MSK compared to PSK is that non linear amplifiers can be used and has a faster roll off. It is an open source cross-platform program written in C++ Qt.
[ Hits: 89 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windipoles is a free passive filter simulator. It is a Windows .NET executable, so no software installation is required. It enables design, analysis, optimizations and plots, all graphically.
[ Hits: 2646 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- Add-in module to Microsoft Excel, contains a set of radio amateur relevant special functions:
DistSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model distance between two locators [km] DirSphericLocator(Loc1; Loc2) Calculates the spheric earth model direction from Loc1 to Loc2
[ Hits: 2001 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- Cabrillo Evaluator by W3KM
- Contest adjudication software scores Cabrillo logs. Auto evaluates up to 2000 logs with duping, claimed score, actual score, cross checking, N-QSO rule, 5-min delta QSO rule. Support including code changes, non-scoring logs troubleshoot and summary output requests.
[ Hits: 1909 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- LoTW to CSV
- The lotw2csv program converts an ADIF report file from ARRL's Logbook of the World (LoTW) to comma-separated value (CSV) format so that it can be read into a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
[ Hits: 379 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- AirLink Express
- AirLink Express is a user friendly digital mode software package for the Amateur Radio Operator. The software is compatible with Microsoft Windows XP and Microsoft Windows Vista. It offers PSK, MFSK and RTTY digital modes with logging and macro capabilities. If you have ever used the Digipan software you will be immediately familiar with Airlink Express. The user interface is almost identical by Alex Krist, KR1ST
[ Hits: 6880 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.44 ]
- Windows Telnet to ComPort cross connect
- This program lets you cross connect Telnet connections and ComPorts or Ethernet. It can be used as a backup connection for PacketCluster nodes or to connect a CT network to a remote PacketCluster.
[ Hits: 1565 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.35 ]
- ProScan 780
- Computer aided scanning software for the BC 780, commercial runs under windows.
[ Hits: 1561 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 9.56 ]
- TK3 for IC-R3
- tk3 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-R3 receiver. Though tk3 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 528 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- tk7 Software for the ICOM IC-Q7
- tk7 is open source software designed for the ICOM IC-Q7 walkie-talkie. Though tk7 is intended chiefly for Linux, MacOS X, and BSD users, it will work on Microsoft Windows too.
[ Hits: 522 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- iHamRelay offers you more than 2500 repeaters all across Europe and the possibility for you to join the community while sharing your own data
[ Hits: 432 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
You can try similar termsvx 8 software software pk 232 mbx log software cw software pda software pk 88 software c software fsk software az software software tnc ic rx7 software wj rcs software vx 7 software mac tnc software eve software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links