Search Results for "satellit"325 links - and 10 categories
- AMSAT Newsletter
- The AMSAT News Service publishes weekly bulletins containing information of interest to amateur satellite operators.
[ Hits: 898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Radio Amateur Satellite Corporation
- AMSAT NA official web site.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Grey Line Map
- Earth view, with satellite data provided by The Living Earth.
[ Hits: 9459 | Votes: 62 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Arrow Antennas
- Hand held portable, 6 meters and satellite antennas
[ Hits: 4024 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 6.69 ]
- SPRE Home Page
- The Spartan Packet Radio Experiment (SPRE) is an Amateur Radio (Ham radio) communications experiment. The primary mission was to test satellite tracking using amateur packet radio and Global Positioning System (GPS). SPRE was developed and built by the University of Maryland Amateur Radio Association (UMARA) with assistance from NASA, volunteer engineers, and volunteer software professionals.
[ Hits: 749 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Robert's Satellite TV page
- Lots of cool stuff about satellite world
[ Hits: 987 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Novel filter for sat working
- Elimiate QRM when working with satellite antennas
[ Hits: 312 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Weather Fax and Weather Satellites
- Weather Fax for Windows hardware and Software.
[ Hits: 34253 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 5.35 ]
- SPACEWARN Bulletin
- The SPACEWARN bulletin is intended to serve as an international communication mechanism for the rapid distribution of information on satellites and space probes.
[ Hits: 620 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations
- NAVSTAR GPS Timing Operations, USNO GPS Data & Information Files Global Positioning System Overview Current GPS Constellation, GPS Time Transfer Operations, GPS & Glonass Satellite Visibility
[ Hits: 664 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- The home of Soci?t? Europ?enne des Satellites.
[ Hits: 755 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- European Telecommunications Satellite Organization
[ Hits: 696 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- ON1CAU Satellite page
- A complete guide to satellite web sites.
[ Hits: 1402 | Votes: 42 | Rating: 8.55 ]
- The Amateur Satellite Observers - Virginia
- Nice resource for satellite observations.
[ Hits: 575 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Amateur Satellite FAQ
- Beginner guide to amateur satellite, with tech info about accessories, antennas, and frequencies.
[ Hits: 6889 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.20 ]
- Satellite Tutorial
- A good starting point to setup an Amateur Radio Satellite receiving system.
[ Hits: 2000 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.43 ]
- Amsat australia
- AMSAT is a worldwide group of Amateur Radio Operators who share a common interest in building, launching and communicating with each other through non-commercial Amateur Radio satellites.
[ Hits: 218 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Monitoring Times
- Monitoring Times, SWL, BCL, montly reports, Broadcast band, satellite television, long-wave coverage, Reviews of new products and radio-related software.
[ Hits: 4276 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 8.36 ]
- Latest Satellite Pictures
- Visible images and loops, infra-Red images and loops, water vapor images
[ Hits: 1555 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Amateur Weather Satellite Imaging
- Images and Radio Shack composition
[ Hits: 2153 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.36 ]
- Weather Satellite FAQ
- A comprehensive guide to receive Weather Satellites signals in wefax mode
[ Hits: 1771 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- VQLog is a shareware log-book program for Windows specially intended for HF or VHF-DX'ers and Satellite enthusiasts, and it is fully usable for ALL amateur bands from 0 KHz to 99 GHz
[ Hits: 1770 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 7.89 ]
- J-Track 3-D
- Live satellite tracking by NASA science web site. Requires Java
[ Hits: 2048 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.17 ]
- FTV is an MS-DOS program used to receive images from Weather Satellites and Terrestrial Facsimile Stations, text transmissions from radio telex services, Morse code, as well as Amateur Radio FAX, SSTV, RTTY and CW signals. It can also be used to transmit FAX and SSTV. No external hardware, other than a radio, is required, as all the necessary signal processing is implemented in software.
[ Hits: 28590 | Votes: 31 | Rating: 5.51 ]
- Bearcat 210 Scanner Conversion for Weather Satellite
- Modification to the Bearcat 210 scanner for reception of 137 Mhz FM is a fairly simple process.
[ Hits: 4745 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.48 ]