softwar1003 links - and 52 categories
Antennas : Homebrewing Techniques
- Antenna Modelling
- Antenna modelling notes, including wich antenna modelling software choose and where to find useful resources for antenna planning and home-brewing.
[ Hits: 2174 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4524 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Remote antenna tuner controller
- Software to remotely tune an HF antenna, included in help a principle hardware picture, by M.Recchia IK0VVE
[ Hits: 3097 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Contest LogChecker
- Contest LogChecker is a set of contest tools for Microsoft Windows, combining advanced text editing with keyword highlighted, and the ease and flexibility of import, export, statistics and charting utilities.
With LogChecker you can edit, fill in the log, check Cabrillo Format and Header, convert files from the most popular logging software to Cabrillo, print customizable files, calculate statistics and export logs to RTF, PDF or HTML for publishing.
You can examine a log in many different ways by highly interactive methods.
LogChecker includes a Master Callsign Database tool for managing databases, which have been generated from actual contest logs. Commercial
[ Hits: 2230 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.07 ]
- K8ZT's Ham Radio Resources
- K8ZT's Extensive Ham Radio Resources about QRP, Vanity Callsigns, Software, Maps, Kent State, Shack Design, Argonaut, Sommer, Log Analysis
[ Hits: 3200 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.91 ]
- Frequency Calibration for Weak Signal Work
- Accurate calibration of your receiver and sound card is necessary for good results with the weak signal modes in use at LF. Modern receivers with master oscillators that are synthesized to provide all conversion frequencies greatly simplify the process. This article describes a method of making the necessary measurements and adjustments to an ICOM R75 receiver and a sound card, using the ARGO software
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- ESA Portal - Calling all radio amateurs
- Radio amateurs worldwide are being asked to help collect data from the student-built SSETI Express satellite, due to be placed in orbit on 27 September. To encourage them, ESA’s Education department has organised two competitions and is supplying free downloadable software.
[ Hits: 354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTBVR5K VR-5000 Radio control
- Memory management programming software for the Yaesu VR-5000 receiver
[ Hits: 3674 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.45 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1245 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- ComTekk Tone Generator
- ComTekk Software Tone generator for 2-way radio signaling. Use sound card to generate CTCSS, DTMF, tone remote, ANI and more. Synthesizer for simulation and testing of 2-way radio systems, repeaters, remote control, ANI, Paging and more
[ Hits: 2832 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- EchoMac - Mac Ham Radio EchoLink Client
- EchoMac is an apple macintosh client for EchoLink internet radio network.
[ Hits: 2463 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- KC2IVL - FT100 for Linux
- Yaesu FT-100 radio control software for linux
[ Hits: 1587 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 3.96 ]
- DF9CY Project Auriga
- PA is a JAVA software package containing several programs, SW/VHF/UHF Logbook (imports format from RADIOMAN, VMT), Log conversion to HTML format,
Import and export functions for RADIOMAN, CT RES files, BV QSL Labels, CSV etc.
Internet DX-Cluster support, Keeps track of your worked Callsigns, Checks your worked Grid Squares per band, Databases for worked Grids and Callsigns
Uses K1EA CQWW.CTY country file,
Easy command line version for terminal operation
Moontracking as clock, Pathloss calculation
[ Hits: 1571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FTBCAT Cat radio control software
- Free CAT control software for Yaesu FT-100, FT-100D, FT-817, FT-817ND, FT-847, FT-857, FT-857D, FT-897, FT-897D, FT-920, FT-1000MP Mark V, VR-5000 and FRG-100 transceivers.
[ Hits: 41407 | Votes: 102 | Rating: 4.54 ]
- FT-100 radio control software by N2OHZ
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- BCD396T Manager
- Uniden BCD396T control and programming software written in tcl/tk for all linux/*nix systems. Should run on any system that has tcl/tk.
[ Hits: 1591 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- CCRadioTech Uniden programming software
- Free windows control/programming software for the Uniden Bearcat UBC-3300XLT and 780XLT
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4699 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- SDR - Software Defined Radio - Forum
- SDR Forum - organization dedicated to promoting the development, deployment and use of software defined radio technologies for advanced wireless systems.
[ Hits: 1872 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termssoftwar softwar vx 6 vx-8dr softwar mod cq softwar t2h softwar anytone 555 v3.1 softwar 13455mobile softwar cw keyer softwar yaesu 897 softwar yaesu ft 950 cat softwar mac oscilloscope softwar anytone 555 v2 softwar icoem f3 softwar icom ic 780 new softwar anytone-555-v2-softwar
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links